B4 - General Topic 2023 #32 (May / June)

On the topic of toilet cams: A 17 year old student was kicked out of school

in my country, because he had installed a camera on a toilet (YouTube?).

Privacy matters, voyeurs are punished for abuse.

Ups, not the RLC theater of course, tickets still available.

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Lots of activity in B4. Everywhere the green activity buttons are glowing.

It's global warming, as the Sun makes the sensors work.

Temperatures in Spain this year are 2 degrees Celsius above

the average for the last 30 years, and droughts and wildfires

are increasing. Grab a beer and a fire extinguisher.

This is the worst “ spring / summer “ so far for the Mediterranean territories , the most freshen periods since many many years , predictions say that it will be not nice till middle July .. 

Il y a 1 heure, northguy a dit :

Lots of activity in B4. Everywhere the green activity buttons are glowing.

I'm afraid it's the wind and open windows ...

Sincerely, since the slightly better weather has come, I see less and less people around but can I blame them? Barcelona, night life, beach, nice people and food ...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Slow said:

I'm afraid it's the wind and open windows ...

Sincerely, since the slightly better weather has come, I see less and less people around but can I blame them? Barcelona, night life, beach, nice people and food ...

It is perfect what they do , this is how they should behave like “ normal “ people , the only thing is that people that they meet outside they accept appear on cameras ( visitors ) , it used to happen easily in the past but nowadays not so often .. if this starts happening , all as it should be 😉

funny ? sad ?  how some tenants just turn me off and I don't / can't watch 

Dana is topless doing her living room exercise routine  and it just turns me off ( not nice to say repulsive)  

get this girl a chocolate sundae and some greasy chicken wings   poor thing 

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

funny ? sad ?  how some tenants just turn me off and I don't / can't watch 

Dana is topless doing her living room exercise routine  and it just turns me off ( not nice to say repulsive)  

get this girl a chocolate sundae and some greasy chicken wings   poor thing 

It's funny how these girls with nice tits get implants, but girls like Dana don't. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

It's funny how these girls with nice tits get implants, but girls like Dana don't. 

she needs full body implants ..  I like skinny girls  like Azziza for example   but anorexia looking women creep me out a bit .. 

I don't mean to hate on Dana directly and we all know body shaming is wrong   but I'm just being honest  as it creeps me out and frankly turns me right off sexually ( and surprise !! that's what I come here for   Sexy girls 

5 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

but anorexia looking women creep me out a bit .. 

.... we all know body shaming is wrong   but I'm just being honest  as it creeps me out and frankly turns me right off sexually ( and surprise !! that's what I come here for   Sexy girls 

Same here. 

4 hours ago, Slow said:

Maybe more customers?