B4 - General Topic 2023 #32 (May / June)

48 minutes ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

^^^This is the terrace, cam 3-17 in B-4, today. The terrace is accessed via Z&D's bedroom.  As the sun is shining brightly on the terrace, it is on the south side of the villa.  The mystery door is on the north side of the villa, and is located west (toward the direction of the street) of the front entrance door.  The sun never shines on this mystery door under the garage, as it is on the north side of the villa.   (Would not be the case if the villa was in the Southern hemisphere.)

And the mystery door is a solid door, not a glass door.

I've no idea what you mean by that comment I've never mentioned the terrace outside there room nor a glass door. 

I fully understood which door you meant.

Might I suggest you look on bing maps birds eye view, although the images are older

1. you can clearly see where the windows in Tani's room are, including a window overlooking b7.

2. You can also see the door under the garage your talking about and how its relevent to the building, it opens on to a steep hill and due to the split level of the house is actually on the same level as the living room and half level above the kitchen. (rather than the lower hallway I said before), likewise I missed a floor, the garage is above the kitchen not Z & D's bedroom which is below the kitchen.

If you were to open that door within a few feet you'd bump into a wall to the toilet in the hallway / stairwell seen on b4 Cam 1.7 with the sliding door (as seen from the living room cam b4 1.2) the same toilet that Zara uses at the top of the stairs seen from b4 3.17

Of course it may be a window rather than a door, possibly even a window to the said toilet, given there is no camera in the toilet we have no idea.

• Like 1

An extremely horny Azura , after a wonderful sensational dance , satisfying her needs ( however she looks like in also urgent need of having some “ Dylan “ treatment - squirting and so on … ) .. An explosive tenant as the days go by , another one proving the right “ owner “ of the second best room in B4 . 

11 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

I've no idea what you mean by that comment I've never mentioned the terrace outside there room nor a glass door. 

Might I suggest you look on bing maps birds eye view, although the images are older

1. you can clearly see where the windows in Tani's room are, including a window overlooking b7.

2. You can also see the door under the garage your talking about and how its relevent to the building, it opens on to a steep hill and due to the split level of the house is actually on the same level as the living room and half level above the kitchen. (rather than the lower hallway I said before), likewise I missed a floor, the garage is above the kitchen not Z & D's bedroom which is below the kitchen.

If you were to open that door within a few feet you'd bump into a wall to the toilet in the hallway / stairwell seen on b4 Cam 1.7 with the sliding door (as seen from the living room cam b4 1.2) the same toilet that Zara uses at the top of the stairs seen from b4 3.17

Of course it may be a window rather than a door, possibly even a window to the said toilet, given there is no camera in the toilet we have no idea.

Thanks for suggesting that I look at Bing Birdseye.  The Bing imagery is about 13 years old, and shows B-4 about the time that construction of B-4 was completed.  There is no vegetation to obstruct the view of the north side of B-4.  When it comes to birds-eye view on Bing / Google, my recollection is that imaging camera is oriented north, and is better at capturing features on the south, west, and east sides of a structure in part because of the camera orientation, and in part because of light and shadow. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

The solution for this problem are new drone cams.

RLC should strike a deal with the Ukrainians.

They are rather good at that, just ask Moscow.

Especially the luxury model "Peeping Tom" would do well.

• Haha 1