Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #18

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Hey @Gregg, you wouldn't happen to have a spare $10,000 to $20,000 to try and entice Leora? Perhaps Leora would even do your wife for that kind of quick and easy money - 🤣. What do you think?

That kind of money I believe she would laugh at, that's just a small percentage of what she has sorted away for the future.

$10,000 - $20,000 wouldn't keep her in lingerie and vibrator batteries for the next five years.

Now $100,000 and she might consider it momentarily.:angel:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

People here say that Leora is happy with the life she has and we shouldn’t question it , she has the guy she wants next to her with his plus and his minus , the dog , she’s perfectly fine . 

NOBODY , NOBODY I repeat ever gave an answer , since Leora had already all this in Russia ( she also had no money problem and Paul and her have business  in Russia , what in the hell , it’s mentioned all the time that Paul works for the business in Russia from Prague ) , WHY SHE WENT AWAY ? Why did she abandon it first place and obviously with long term plans for European residency ? Why did she leave the life behind when it was / is all perfect ? There was even not war back then when she moved in Europe so as to .

EVERYONE here can have his / her own opinion what life was/is better for Leora , in the end people will say that it is her life and she’s deciding what’s better for her , the real question is once again , WHY DID SHE LEAVE THIS LIFE 4 YEARS AGO AND DIDN’T STAY IN RUSSIA TO LIVE IT and she now tries/manages to resurrect it in Europe when them as a couple keep having interests in Russia and not risking with business in Europe ? Ahh , well , they will appear and tell you that they know why and life will simply continue for this couple till FOR SURE August 2024 ( 5 years in Europe for Leora ) , THEY KNOW but they NEVER ANSWER all the previous questions REPEATEDLY … 

Why look for the complicated when there could be possibly a simple answer.

FREEDOM !!

Leora is a very opinionated person ( not a bad thing by any means ) with strong beliefs in politics, environmental and animal welfare.

She disliked  living under the suppressive regime of Putin who she loathes with a vengeance and possibly yearned for democracy.

Who's to say that when RLC shut down it's Russian operations that it didn't present Leora and Paul with the opportunity to formulate a plan to migrate to Europe over a period of time, with Leora leaving first as she was guaranteed work with RLC and is the more positive person out of the pair, whilst Paul sorted out his business and how to still have involvement while eventually living abroad.

Who's to say that they didn't arrange to have an open relationship while apart, bearing in mind they are young and needs have to be satisfied, with the war speeding up Pauls eventual departure.

Who's to say anything!!! There may be some on here who think they know :biggrin: but the only people who do know are Leora and Paul.

So all the negativity from you and all the positivity from some others means absolutely sweet fuck all......It's all hot air !

The last sentence was not personal it was just stating a fact. RLC is a voyeur site and Leora performs for an audience of perverts and sexual deviants, if we don't like what she does sexually we have the opportunity to express our displeasure, or not to renew  membership when it's due. We don't have the right to criticise their personal relationship....that's what it is personal !

RLC's USP is " the personal lives etc etc " but I'm sure they were not intending for people to try influencing the participants lives apart from sexual preference suggestions.

I am possibly totally wrong but no more so than those who think they know better.:biggrin:

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

FREEDOM !!

Leora is a very opinionated person ( not a bad thing by any means ) with strong beliefs in politics, environmental and animal welfare.

She disliked  living under the suppressive regime of Putin who she loathes with a vengeance and possibly yearned for democracy.

Who's to say that when RLC shut down it's Russian operations that it didn't present Leora and Paul with the opportunity to formulate a plan to migrate to Europe over a period of time, with Leora leaving first as she was guaranteed work with RLC and is the more positive person out of the pair, whilst Paul sorted out his business and how to still have involvement while eventually living abroad.

Who's to say that they didn't arrange to have an open relationship while apart, bearing in mind they are young and needs have to be satisfied, with the war speeding up Pauls eventual departure.

Who's to say anything!!! There may be some on here who think they know :biggrin: but the only people who do know are Leora and Paul.

So all the negativity from you and all the positivity from some others means absolutely sweet fuck all......It's all hot air !

The last sentence was not personal it was just stating a fact. RLC is a voyeur site and Leora performs for an audience of perverts and sexual deviants, if we don't like what she does sexually we have the opportunity to express our displeasure, or not to renew  membership when it's due. We don't have the right to criticise their personal relationship....that's what it is personal !

RLC's USP is " the personal lives etc etc " but I'm sure they were not intending for people to try influencing the participants lives apart from sexual preference suggestions.

I am possibly totally wrong but no more so than those who think they know better.:biggrin:

Which one am I a pervert or a sexual deviant please answer truthfully I need to know thanks in advance

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

FREEDOM !!

The no reactions as it seems 😉😆, it shows how great you have your thoughts and observations in your mind , watching this girl for almost a decade .. The chances then that what you mention is right , are more than high average , it can be completely true at their entirety or maybe some things judged wrong and with ultimate high  doubts that few are right and most of it are wrong . 

And here then comes my comment for your post , what I wrote and made you write back had only to do of the “ NO ANSWERS” given through time from people who appear and give  emojis , comment and degrading the people who post and share their thoughts , the people that when - we , the rest neutrals in this topic - try to chat , discuss and express what we think , without being negative ( this i don’t agree ) , we are only faced of accusations of being liars , imagining , creating and seeing ghosts that don’t exist . Quite frankly , it isn’t anymore the emojis that at certain times annoy me but the lack of people who “ pretend “ , “ behave “ and “ believe “ that they know so much but they either won’t say anything or simply face a different opinion or theory demolishing the idea of even appearing here and expressing an opinion . 

As always then , you appear and you give your “ two cents “ ( as it is said in English speaking countries 😁 ) when THE MAJORITY of the people who worship , follow and pretend of knowing things and facts , HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO PARTICIPATION on giving their “ two cents “ . 

Whenever I make a comment here , it is NEVER meant negative , SARCASTIC YES , hundreds of times because of the things I read here ,the things I observe whenever I watch the apartment ( usually it needs to be something major happening but I can’t remember when was the last time this happened .. ) , with the hope then that perhaps this thread and topic will become more active and people actually will come out and share their thoughts like you did , I congratulate you and thank you that at least keep a “ serious level “ of adult people participating and sharing opinions at a forum ( which this is the reason it is created ) .. 

I NEVER take anything personal from ANYONE here as long as we are  chatting , disagreeing is obviously a necessary habit let’s say 😄 but it is the fact which shows that we should feel lucky being able to have a platform speaking about what we like and everyone being able to understand what we are talking about . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The no reactions as it seems 😉😆, it shows how great you have your thoughts and observations in your mind , watching this girl for almost a decade .. The chances then that what you mention is right , are more than high average , it can be completely true at their entirety or maybe some things judged wrong and with ultimate high  doubts that few are right and most of it are wrong . 

And here then comes my comment for your post , what I wrote and made you right back had only to do of the “ NO ANSWERS” given through time from people who appear and give  emojis , comment and degrading the people who post and share their thoughts , the people that when - we , the rest neutrals in this topic - try to chat , discuss and express what we think , without being negative ( this i don’t agree ) , we are only faced of accusations of being liars , imagining , creating and seeing ghosts that don’t exist . Quite frankly , it isn’t anymore the emojis that at certain times annoy me but the lack of people who “ pretend “ , “ behave “ and “ believe “ that they know so much but they either won’t say anything or simply face a different opinion or theory demolishing the idea of even appearing here and expressing an opinion . 

As always then , you appear and you give your “ two cents “ ( as it is said in English speaking countries 😁 ) when THE MAJORITY of the people who worship , follow and pretend of knowing things and facts , HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO PARTICIPATION on giving their “ two cents “ . 

Whenever I make a comment here , it is NEVER meant negative , SARCASTIC YES , hundreds of times because of the things I read her , the things I observe whenever I watch the apartment ( usually it needs to be something major happening but I can’t remember when was the last time this happened .. ) , with the hope then that perhaps this thread and topic will become more active and people actually will come out and share their thoughts like you did , I congratulate you and thank you that at least keep a “ serious level “ of adult people participating and sharing opinions at a forum ( which this is the reason it is created ) .. 

I NEVER take anything personal from ANYONE here as long as we are  chatting , disagreeing is obviously a necessary habit let’s say 😄 but it is the fact which shows that we shops feel lucky being able to have a platform speaking about what we like and every he being able to understand what we are talking about . 

You have the courage of your convictions which is admirable, and although I don't agree with much of what you post it has more substance than anything the pathetically sad emoji illiterates who think and would like others to believe that they are better informed present. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Which one am I a pervert or a sexual deviant please answer truthfully I need to know thanks in advance

Gregg mate you're a mongrel, a mixture of both I think >::)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Gregg mate you're a mongrel, a mixture of both I think >::)

There's got to be more jimbo if I had to tell you what I've done with next doors cat and dog and farmer down road horse and pig I could go on but schools just finished I'll have to go    bye

• Haha 1