US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 22 (06/08/23)

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The only difference between you and those of the nazi regime, is that you and your kind are obviously just as bad as the nazi regime of the so called thousand year reich that was destroyed in four years was, since you and your kind are nothing more than disgruntled, marxist indoctrinated propagandists piece of shit krauts because of that like many of your kind before you were because of that country where you are from getting it's asses kicked and having to agree to an armistice in the 1st so called world conflict that supported the nazi causes and fascist ideologies of the nazi regime back then in the 2nd world conflict that caused millions of innocent people to lose their lives you propagandist sorry excuse of humanity.

Nicholas the StarLight28 nazi will never understand how capitalism works, I've tried helping to educate that piece of shit goose stepping abomination but StarLight28 is just to stupid or brain 🧠 washed to figure it out

2 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Another lie. Nobody sent you to Vietnam. YOU volunteered for the army and for war. Adventure ? Money ? ............ Tell yourself why !!??? Anyone who was discharged from the army "dishonorably" doesn't get a pension either, I understand that. I also understand why you can be so bitter against the US state. Solve your own problems and don't incite people with modest minds here in the forum. The forum here is important - but not with permanent stupidity with keywords from YOU. Bye !

I have an honorable discharge from the U.S. Army. I spent 18 months in the Army. One year of that time was in Vietnam. When I graduated from college I had three choices: wait to be drafted into the military, go to Canada to avoid the draft and risk never seeing my family again, or refuse to be drafted and go to prison. I enlisted in the Army to get it over with and behind me. People who spend only 18 months in the military receive no military pension.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have an honorable discharge from the U.S. Army. I spent 18 months in the Army. One year of that time was in Vietnam. When I graduated from college I had three choices: wait to be drafted into the military, go to Canada to avoid the draft and risk never seeing my family again, or refuse to be drafted and go to prison. I enlisted in the Army to get it over with and behind me. People who spend only 18 months in the military receive no military pension.

Thank You Ridgerunner I have respect for our veterans 🙏