Is Marta from Estonia?

Marta sometimes speaks Estonian language with some of her friends, like now with that guy. I've heard her speaking it also before, with different friends. I'm quite sure of that because my language is a kindred language with estonian and there are lot of same words and sometimes I can understand even whole sentences of her and her friends speak.

On the other hand, her appearance is not typical of Estonian region, and I think she speaks it little bit slowly than spanish. Might it be that she is studying Estonian language with some of her friends?

Marta sometimes speaks Estonian language with some of her friends, like now with that guy. I've heard her speaking it also before, with different friends. I'm quite sure of that because my language is a kindred language with estonian and there are lot of same words and sometimes I can understand even whole sentences of her and her friends speak.

On the other hand, her appearance is not typical of Estonian region, and I think she speaks it little bit slowly than spanish. Might it be that she is studying Estonian language with some of her friends?

habla catalan , idioma o ( dialecto ) originario de cataluña , valencia , islas baleares , este en concreto de barcelona , CATALAN

habla catalan , idioma o ( dialecto ) originario de cataluña , valencia , islas baleares , este en concreto de barcelona , CATALAN

Perdona,en Valencia se habla valenciano nada de catalán.

mira la mitad de mi sangre es de buñol . los valencianos , los de castellon , los de barcelona , los de girona , tarragona , mallorca , hasta andorra , si hablan entre ellos se entienden , LLAMALO COMO QUIERAS no voy a discutir por eso . chè la hostia , por lo visto tambien los estonios hablan catalan y una isla en italia tambien se habla asi , aqui viu un de valencia chè no discutirem per aixo