B7 - General Topic 2023 #20 (June)

3 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

You are nice with your expression "chicks", I would rather think of their mother.

but i see kriss replied to you and he was nice about the girl from last night who is nothing but a prostitute i respect

but there is no other name to describe last night's adventure 

Remember i told you isidore is my dads name and as a result I like you,soooooooJohn Krasinski Hug GIF by The Office

il y a 6 minutes, cupid30 a dit :

Souviens-toi que je t'ai dit qu'Isidore était le nom de mon père et par conséquent je t'aime bien, soooooooJohn Krasinski Hug GIF par The Office

Merci encore mon Cupid30, moi c'est mon deuxième prénom  ( vrai de vrai ) 

Let's take a break from counting whores a two minute dwarf has had there is some good news too.. Elli is getting a well deserved rematch that I think most will be happy with and we have a new couple who aren't exactly shy, Those Dylan gets way too much attention while he isn't worth it at all given his 2 minute standing 😃

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I was wonder where you were this whole time.....weren't you the one complaining that @ddhm post were too long???? 😆took me a while to read your assessment of these young ladies that you don't know personally. I'm just here for the entertaiment,so the answer to your question is YES,I'M IMPRESSED!!!!!

Nope I don't know them personally BUT I've seen plenty of them and how they act (especially sexually) to make a valid obeservation. Awww good for you that you are impressed. Now go and worship that trailer trash and his hookers 😉

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Nope I don't know them personally BUT I've seen plenty of them and how they act (especially sexually) to make a valid obeservation. Awww good for you that you are impressed. Now go and worship that trailer trash and his hookers 😉

Whos Line Is It Anyway Thumbs Up GIF

die haüser sind alle leer, für was bezahlen wir eigendlich? feiern und essen usw.usw, finden nur noch ohne kamera statt. eine frecheit von rlc überhaupt für so einen scheiß geld zu nehmen....

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, CC62 said:

Die Häuser sind alle leer, für was bezahlen wir eigendlich? feiern und essen usw.usw, finden nur noch ohne Kamera statt. eine frechheit von rlc überhaupt für so einen scheiß geld zu nehmen....

Das ist wie beim Anwohnerparken in den Parkzonen  in D. ! Du erwirbst mit viel Geld das Anrecht und die vage Aussicht dort  parken zu können..  Aber du hast dafür keine Gewissheit daß das Ereignis ( hier parken können  ) auch stattfinden kann. Und das Ereignis ( Parken ) ist nicht einklagbar. Wie sie das sinngemäß auf die Situation bei RLC übertragen können brauche ich sicher nicht zu erläutern.

9 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

the fact that your master can only fuck whores remains and despite your screams and adoration and your boss's coercion you know it.

Are you calling Aziza whore ? Azura ? Ari ? If girls who are sexually active and enjoy their lives like ALL people of that age should do and not pleasuring themselves with dildos , locked in their rooms not knowing what to do and be with their phones 23minutes and 59seconds per day , then , WE MEN , the biggest fucker Casanovas of the world we are the world’s 10th wonder because we have found the meaning of life .. we fuck and we abandon and the girls who do the same are hookers  .. Ok ..And then we wake up from our dreamworld… 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Are you calling Aziza whore ? Azura ? Ari ? If girls who are sexually active and enjoy their lives like ALL people of that age should do and not pleasuring themselves with dildos , locked in their rooms not knowing what to do and be with their phones 23minutes and 59seconds per day , then , WE MEN , the biggest fucker Casanovas of the world we are the world’s 10th wonder because we have found the meaning of life .. we fuck and we abandon and the girls who do the same are hookers  .. Ok ..And then we wake up from our dreamworld… 

Can't you use less words to make it clear that you don't see the difference between a whore and a normal girl?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nennst du Aziza Hure? Azura? Ari? Wenn Mädchen, die sexuell aktiv sind und ihr Leben genießen, wie ALLE Menschen in diesem Alter es tun sollten, und sich nicht mit Dildos vergnügen, in ihren Zimmern eingesperrt sind und nicht wissen, was sie tun sollen, und 23 Minuten und 59 Sekunden am Tag mit ihren Telefonen verbringen, dann, WIR MÄNNER, Die größten Casanova-Ficker der Welt, wir sind das 10. Weltwunder, weil wir den Sinn des Lebens gefunden haben. Wir ficken und geben auf, und die Mädchen, die das Gleiche tun, sind Nutten. Ok. Und dann erwachen wir aus unserer Traumwelt … 

Dann muß ja Aziza ein kleines Mädchen sein, die Spielt ja nur mit Dildos, und Ihren Handy. Und zum F geht sie wohl in die Garage . Also mal erlich Normal sind diese Mädchen bei weiten nicht. Alles Schauspieler von RLC

• Upvote 1

Wo sind die denn alle?  Versammlung wie es weiter geht oder was ? was ein zufall alle ausser die Mitarbeiter von RLC Nelly und ihr Mann und im anderen Haus Tani, was ein zufall ...   Alles ein witz auf unsere Kosten...