"sex now "

Guest snoop99

You can't possibly be serious when you tell

guys to stop obsessing over Dasha's masturbation. Right? At least you should give us a reason to do so.

I assume you forgot what forum you are participating in before asking CC members the impossible. LOL

On the contrary, there was some truth to what I said. Personally speaking, watching women masturbate doesn't really do anything for me but I do understand that a lot of guys are into it. When I said people need to stop obsessing over her masturbatory habits, I didn't mean people should run away and stop looking or to stop fapping away if they see fit. But when I see posts from people saying they've been losing sleep because they're watching her 24/7 or thinking she's going to flick the bean every time she walks into a different room and other shit like that, people need to get a handle on that.

effectivement tu n'as pas tords !

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personnellement, je pense que le plaisir que je retire de voir une femme se masturber ou deux femmes se faire l'amour, c'est que c'est très instructif. Elles savent comment se donner du plaisir. Et il y a toujours des leçons à prendre et des choses à apprendre. Que celui qui pense tout connaitre fasse preuve d'un peu d'humilité.... amen ! :)

Personnellement, je pense que le plaisir que je retire de voir une femme se masturber ou deux femmes se faire l'amour, c'est que c'est très instructif. Elles savent comment se donner du plaisir. Et il y a toujours des leçons à prendre et des choses à apprendre. Que celui qui pense tout connaitre fasse preuve d'un peu d'humilité.... amen ! :)

effectivement aussi  ;)

I find the exchange below so confusing. I'm one for embracing different languages on this board, but for the life of me I can't comprehend why someone would read a long post that's completely in English and decide to reply to it in French.

Why would user 'oceane17' suddenly decide that وكانت استجابة بلغة مختلفة تماما المناسبة؟?

See my point? :)

guys to stop obsessing over Dasha's masturbation. Right? At least you should give us a reason to do so.

I assume you forgot what forum you are participating in before asking CC members the impossible. LOL

On the contrary, there was some truth to what I said. Personally speaking, watching women masturbate doesn't really do anything for me but I do understand that a lot of guys are into it. When I said people need to stop obsessing over her masturbatory habits, I didn't mean people should run away and stop looking or to stop fapping away if they see fit. But when I see posts from people saying they've been losing sleep because they're watching her 24/7 or thinking she's going to flick the bean every time she walks into a different room and other shit like that, people need to get a handle on that.

I find the exchange below so confusing. I'm one for embracing different languages on this board, but for the life of me I can't comprehend why someone would read a long post that's completely in English and decide to reply to it in French.

Why would user 'oceane17' suddenly decide that وكانت استجابة بلغة مختلفة تماما المناسبة؟?

បាទ , ដែលអាច ក្លាយជា ការរំខាន ខ្លាំងណាស់។ វា នឹងកើតឡើង កាន់តែច្រើន នៅទីនេះ ជាង នៅលើគេហទំព័រ ផ្សេងទៀតណាមួយ ដែលខ្ញុំបាន ប្រើ។

אם אנשים כאן היינו בוחרים רק אחד או שתי שפות שזה יהיה לעשות את זה הרבה יותר קללכולנו . אחרת , זה נראה מאוד מדיר .

បាទ , ដែលអាច ក្លាយជា ការរំខាន ខ្លាំងណាស់។ វា នឹងកើតឡើង កាន់តែច្រើន នៅទីនេះ ជាង នៅលើគេហទំព័រ ផ្សេងទៀតណាមួយ ដែលខ្ញុំបាន ប្រើ។

אם אנשים כאן היינו בוחרים רק אחד או שתי שפות שזה יהיה לעשות את זה הרבה יותר קללכולנו . אחרת , זה נראה מאוד מדיר .

اتفق تماما. دعونا نذهب مع لغة النظام العالمي الجديد حتى نستطيع أن نبدأ التعود.

It might be safe to assume that it's just hyperbole.

sakrok si vous avez un problème de traduction nous aussi en France nous avons beaucoup de soucis avec ! en plus vous vous mélanger l'anglais et l'arabe comment voulez vous que l'on comprenne se que vous dites et si ça vous défrise tant que ça d essayer de traduire le français en anglais  ne parler qu'entre anglophones et  évitez nous de toute façon on en a l'habitude que l'on nous aime pas !

>:( >:( >:( >:(

Back to the topic. Another good session a moment ago. In recent times have been good and longer, but for example, last night when he treats him very well were taken into account only in a few photos. They are starting to make great new positions as so many have been waiting for and now in a good light. Thank you so much to them, and in particular Demid  :)

Back to the topic. Another good session a moment ago. In recent times have been good and longer, but for example, last night when he treats him very well were taken into account only in a few photos. They are starting to make great new positions as so many have been waiting for and now in a good light. Thank you so much to them, and in particular Demid  :)

They have been very busy! Last night once and twice this morning... Don't know if it influences but they seem pretty horny when guests are around...  8)

Yesterday was a good fuck even a total of 35 minutes since this morning (local time ) I could not attend because he was on his way to work and as I left the camera recording 8 to 7 and not by what I thought was going to leave and Demid dasha would masturbate after all today is Thursday , but by giving to hear lasted about 10 minutes.