"sex now "

Guest snoop99

They have been very busy! Last night once and twice this morning... Don't know if it influences but they seem pretty horny when guests are around...  8)

You are right with respect to the visitors, but damn it, I miss the first in the morning. Were the cameras, night or day mode and was it good?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have been very busy! Last night once and twice this morning... Don't know if it influences but they seem pretty horny when guests are around...  8)

You are right with respect to the visitors, but damn it, I miss the first in the morning. Were the cameras, night or day mode and was it good?

In both cases this morning I just saw few seconds each, so I can't say how good it was...

I miss the first in the morning. Were the cameras, night or day mode and was it good?

It was both modes but like stash, I just seen maybe a minute and did some other stuff. For me, looking at people having sex is somewhat a dull visual experience, lol.

Yes, for sure he seems to last longer especially last night. It was like he was reading about how Dasha was masturbating all last week and needs to get seriously fucked. LOL Btw. doesn't look like he is leaving to

go anywhere today so doesn't look promising for her to be home alone and masturbating if she so desires.

Tense, at least I could put the date or a pic , to facilitate the download , it's good that he earns money on it , but at least it could help to have User who is paid , after all who has no signature will download all what where is the marioria users forum

• 2 weeks later...

They have been very active today. First HJ to her and BJ to him in the bath. Since then, there have been two nice fuckings in the daylight. Could be aggregated pressure on the holiday. How does this day still goes  :)