Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #20

Pete1960

2 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Leora in 'casual' attire is a nice change of pace. A pair of ankle socks and her hair in pigtails, and it would almost remind me of her look that had in russia quite a bit

On another note, might be an old wives trick, but she should trim the ends of the flower stems on an angle to expose 'greenery', tends to makes the flowers last longer than just placing them straight in water. 

Theres my only useful domestic tip contributed to this forum.... 🤣

Trim at an angle submerged in warm (100 F, 38 C) water. The warmth encourages water uptake and submerging ensures the capillary tubes don't become air locked. There are some who believe 7-Up in the water helps, but it isn't advised. While there may be marginal benefit  to the flowers from the sugar, it also promotes bacterial growth in the water which is much worse.  (former flower shop owner)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PoeBoy said:

Trim at an angle submerged in warm (100 F, 38 C) water. The warmth encourages water uptake and submerging ensures the capillary tubes don't become air locked. There are some who believe 7-Up in the water helps, but it isn't advised. While there may be marginal benefit  to the flowers from the sugar, it also promotes bacterial growth in the water which is much worse.  (former flower shop owner)

Means I wasnt talking bollocks then. Im taking that...

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul He went to the sofa in the living room to sleep. 

Leora In Malia's room on the laptop and phone 

beautiful blue panties 

Wonder if she'll close the door. Allow her to be a little more uninhibited...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Why cant Paul blow his nose instead of sniffling all the time? Can hear it over what Leora is watching from another room.

Its a pet peeve of mine in everyday life btw.... (not just because its Paul)

If he blew his nose, there would be nothing left for him to dig out.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Means I wasnt talking bollocks then. Im taking that...

Wonder if she'll close the door. Allow her to be a little more uninhibited...

Just how much more inhibited do you need--it's all been out there for the last 10 years. 😏

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Just how much more inhibited do you need--it's all been out there for the last 10 years. 😏

Fair point, poor choice of words.

Just dislike her having to be quiet and stifle her moans and such when Paul is in the apartment.

• Like 1