Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #20

Pete1960

Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever, is a type of inflammation of the nose that occurs when the immune system overreacts to allergens in the air. Signs and symptoms include a stuffed or runny nose, sneezing, and itchy eyes, which can become red and inflamed. The mucus that oozes from the nose is usually clear. Symptoms usually start within minutes of exposure to the allergen and can affect sleep, work capacity and ability to concentrate. In people allergic to pollen, symptoms usually occur with greater intensity during certain times of the year. Many people with allergic rhinitis also have asthma, allergic conjunctivitis or atopic dermatitis. The symptoms of allergic rhinitis are similar to those of the common cold; however, they rarely last longer than two weeks and do not include fever.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

a boy on the couch in the living room digging his nose

6 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Why cant Paul blow his nose instead of sniffling all the time?

Don't get me started on ALL his bad habits. According to Leora, Paul is her dream catch and quite the manly man (just watch how he walks - sheesh).

6 hours ago, RAME said:

j'aime regarder leora  mais paul  je change les caméras

c'est pour sa que   je l'évite aux maximum c'est un grand déguelasse pour beaucoup d'autre chose  aussi comme prend une douche a l'eau ou ne pas se laver les dents ou a peine 20 seconde ou ne pas se laver avant de se faire sucer

Excellent post. My sentiments exactly. Paul is totally unwatchable.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Leora's boobs look good in that white tank top. Only thing that would improve it was if her nipples were popping thru!😋 

I wonder if Leora has ever rubbed ice cubes over her nipples. I bet they would be much bigger and harder. Sad fact is the Leora has to find new ways to stimulate herself and for her loyal fans because Paul is a useless dumbass who only cares about getting his next blowjob. 

• Like 1