Scarlett & Casper 2023 #1

il y a 1 minute, cupid30 a dit :

Peater took a shower a while ago, looks like it's her turn.... let's see what the sleeping arrangements are, couch already converted into the bed, and Peater is no stranger to action on that couch!! 🤣

Turns out I like her face more than her body. Still, nice to see a guest girl not hiding.

il y a 6 minutes, cupid30 a dit :

She's not afraid of the cams, naked in the shower, nice body too 😋 

Edit: my remark in the previous post belongs here:

"Turns out I like her face more than her body (breasts especially, a bit too saggy for me, though I don't like obvious plastic ones either: naturally firm is my thing) . Still, nice to see a guest girl not hiding."

9 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Edit: my remark in the previous post belongs here:

"Turns out I like her face more than her body (breasts especially, a bit too saggy for me, though I don't like obvious plastic ones either: naturally firm is my thing) . Still, nice to see a guest girl not hiding."

Yes it's good that she's not spooked but the cams... 

I hope she's not reading my remark about her now, as she's on her phone.

@Guest girl: if you are reading this, don't feel bad: my remark was a bit oafish. Different guys like different boobs, and I respect you for being not shy on cam. And as I already said, you have a very cute face. 🙂  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

Who is tonight's guest girl? I think I saw her before, but not sure. I certainly didn't see her naked.

I hope she's as uninhibited as yesterday's guest girl. Anyone seen anything interesting by her yet?

She looks cute. 

She was there a few weeks or so ago.  She was playing a truth or dare game on the couch with Scarlett.  Scarlett was trying to start something with her that night, but she was camera shy, hence Scarletts reaction when she let her feel her boobs in the bedroom.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Epikouros said:

Who is tonight's guest girl? I think I saw her before, but not sure. I certainly didn't see her naked.

I hope she's as uninhibited as yesterday's guest girl. Anyone seen anything interesting by her yet?

She looks cute. 

Yeah, would be hot to see her and Scarlett to have a girls night in!

• Upvote 1

Il y a 7 heures, jackassforlife a dit :

The guest let Scarlett touch her breasts in the bedroom.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Then Scarlett caressed the guest's breasts for 10 minutes on the couch

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

As I don't have replay: were the guest's breasts visible? Or did it all happen through the clothing?

In the former case: a pic or vid would be nice! 🙂