B7 - General Topic 2023 #21 (June / July)

It would be FANTASTIC if Dylan and “ The Boy “ are invited at Harley’s and Sambuka’s 😉😉 Both ready for downtown Barcelona , let’s see if it is just a night out for the boys or we are ready for a hot hot hot evening 😉😉😉

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It would be FANTASTIC if Dylan and “ The Boy “ are invited at Harley’s and Sambuka’s 😉😉 Both ready for downtown Barcelona , let’s see if it is just a night out for the boys or we are ready for a hot hot hot evening 😉😉😉

OMG, give it a rest.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, corvette08 said:

OMG, give it a rest.

It is the same like you expecting from ANY girl to masturbate .. But you can obviously characterize Tyrnavos when they don’t do “ Do nothing girls “ and others here can’t express their wish .. whatever .. 

• Haha 1

Surprenant Aziza en B7 à cette heure là à la piscine elle qui n'aime pas les grosses chaleurs... Elle ne fait jamais rien sans calculer... Le pitre aussi SURPRIS que moi... L'amoureux éconduit boude... COMEDIA d'ell arte !

7 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Surprising Aziza in B7 at this time at the pool she who does not like the heat ... She never does anything without calculating... The pitter as SURPRISED as me... The spurned lover sulks... COMEDIA d'ell arte!

RLC are doing a 3 day promotion so the girls have been told to make it watchable, they can sit on their beds with their phones when they have some new subscribers LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Gloria prepare for packing?

who doesn't .. they make a game of it, put suitcases and tidy them up again, empty the closet and tidy it up again (aziz) or leave the suitcases for weeks without doing anything with them .. a strange habit.
A big cleaning would be great let that mess go

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

who doesn't .. they make a game of it, put suitcases and tidy them up again, empty the closet and tidy it up again (aziz) or leave the suitcases for weeks without doing anything with them .. a strange habit.
A big cleaning would be great let that mess go

not now ---

If Gloria’s time is up ( she has lost interest for whatever reasons to enjoy herself ) , I hope she doesn’t go together with Ashley ( who deserves a room by herself - in my opinion the penthouse in B4 - )

• Sad 1

Just now, ddhm said:

If Gloria’s time is up ( she has lost interest for whatever reasons to enjoy herself ) , I hope she doesn’t go together with Ashley ( who deserves a room by herself - in my opinion the penthouse in B4 - .

Ashley's staying 😉

• Like 1
  • Sad 1