B7 - General Topic 2023 #21 (June / July)

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

i bet gloria even if she lost interest was still better than a lot of the other tenants

She was till she had the crash down .. she then changed a lot and I think she affected the majority of the rest of the girls ..Unfortunately one of the best we have seen post covid era , amazing Ashley ..

Lets see , but even this current room if it remains only for Ashley  , it is great .. I can’t believe that such a “ horny “ and many times “unstoppable “ girl has slowed down her personal moments in the heart and core of the summer .. it is nice though that she cared for her friend . 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Lets see , but even this current room if it remains only for Ashley  , it is great .. I can’t believe that such a “ horny “ and many times “unstoppable “ girl has slowed down her personal moments in the heart and core of the summer .. it is nice though that she cared for her friend . 

Maybe she finally realized that fucking so many whore guys without a condom is too risky 😉

It is becoming sad to watch in a way that the Ts’ and the Ws’ have become another Bonnie / Rama  & Alexandra / Lucian situation … they have just typical relationship and for sure it comes visible , they take it in shifts on whatever they do so as to avoid being together … the key point that this happened I consider the day that the girls were topless / half naked in front of the guys … since that day , it all changed .. at this particular time , a change is needed because Barcelona really looks boring again apart from the Ulyana / Harley place and the craziness of wonderful Sambuka ..

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Dylan sembra vivere di notte e dormire tutto il giorno in questi giorni. Alzati pigrone e goditi il sole!

Perhaps he has understood that this group of girls no longer likes him and so as soon as they gather in B7 he disappears. The same happened this morning too.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Interessant, wie viele Kleingeister auf einen Typen steil abfahren, in Sachen Sex können sie ihm nicht das Wasser reichen.😂
Viele der Mädchen werden seinen Dienst bei RLC weiter in Anspruch nehmen.

It's interesting how many small minds really like a guy, when it comes to sex they can't hold a candle to him.😂
Many of the girls will continue to use his service at RLC.