Help Needed viewing web cams

Guest voyeurguy64

Guest voyeurguy64

:-\ Hi I need help it seems it takes too darn long to load web cams when watching the web cams in these apparments. It is worth the money to go the extra distance to view them all.

I do not know what to do I am stuck I am Looking for a program so i can view the web cams on my pc.

I do not know whats wrong but it really stinks I miis out on a lot of action because it takes too dam long to load it makes me so  >:(

Any help is Greatyly appreciated

Sincerely Will

:-\ Hi I need help it seems it takes too darn long to load web cams when watching the web cams in these apparments. It is worth the money to go the extra distance to view them all.

I do not know what to do I am stuck I am Looking for a program so i can view the web cams on my pc.

I do not know whats wrong but it really stinks I miis out on a lot of action because it takes too dam long to load it makes me so  >:(

Any help is Greatyly appreciated

Sincerely Will

The only program you need to see the cams on RLC is a browser.  Since you are posting to this forum, you are already using some kind of browser.  So, other than trying other browsers, there's not much you can...or need to...do with that issue.

As far as cams taking too long to load, there's a lot of factors that could be in play.  The browser you are using.  Your internet connection speed.  RLC might be having issues on their end.  Your Flash might not be up to date.  Your computer just not being powerful enough for whatever load you are putting on it.

Without knowing more detailed information about your system and internet service, I have no way of helping you.  (and, frankly, I don't WANT to know more of that kind of information about you...kind of "too personal" in my opinion)

Guest voyeurguy64

Thank you Verizon is the one used here in the USA

maybe it is my pc its old guess Ill have to upgrade :( Than k You for the help