driving school

Alina to learn for driving school?

very crazy traffic in Krasnojarsk ;D

How in hell you know they live in  Krasnojarsk.

There are many old threds where is discussed about that.  It has been shown that all 3 first homes are in Krasnoyarsk, probably even in the same building, or at least close to each other. Evidential has been used, for example, the phone numbers in pizza box and a telephone installer suit, etc.

There are many old threds where is discussed about that.  It has been shown that all 3 first homes are in Krasnoyarsk, probably even in the same building, or at least close to each other. Evidential has been used, for example, the phone numbers in pizza box and a telephone installer suit, etc.

Whaaaa I never thinking about looking at the number on the pizza box, good job for find detail. Off course I am not a subscriber on RLC so the view is limited for me and because I have a life outside of my computer I missing a lot on what is going on. Lucky me I found this forum and know i learn a little bit more about this peoples.

Thanks, gipfler 

yes, alina, leora live well krasnoyarsk ......

Whaaaa I never thinking about looking at the number on the pizza box, good job for find detail. Off course I am not a subscriber on RLC so the view is limited for me and because I have a life outside of my computer I missing a lot on what is going on. Lucky me I found this forum and know i learn a little bit more about this peoples.

Thanks, gipfler

Once in a while we put 2 and 2 together and come up with four.

Notice I said "Once."

There's a lot of speculation here, but Krasnoyarsk is pretty much as clear as are Barcelona and St. Petersburg metro areas.

The other option is that it is filmed at the studio at Area 51 where the moon landing was faked. Or maybe San Fernando Valley...  ;D

Once in a while we put 2 and 2 together and come up with four.

Notice I said "Once."

There's a lot of speculation here, but Krasnoyarsk is pretty much as clear as are Barcelona and St. Petersburg metro areas.

The other option is that it is filmed at the studio at Area 51 where the moon landing was faked. Or maybe San Fernando Valley...  ;D

Valley Bob's Driving School.  They use recycled Russian pizza boxes as booster seats for the Asian students.  Anyway, driving school would account for the bruises on her upper left thigh a week or two ago.

Guest Tigurinn

Anyway, driving school would account for the bruises on her upper left thigh a week or two ago.

I'll say!

I've spent an insane amount of time watching these videos

Anyway, driving school would account for the bruises on her upper left thigh a week or two ago.

I'll say!

I've spent an insane amount of time watching these videos

America has Hollywood; UK has Pinewood studios (and several others) and Russia has dash cams.

The dash cams are Real Life, and yes, they are addictive.