This morning's song?

I've heard her sing beautifully.

It's best to remember that they're practicing, not giving performances, and that the microphones are substantially less than studio quality, as are the acoustics.

I thinks she's a doll, myself, and a least she and Efim have some interests other that sitting on the couch all day watching TV or playing video games.

Today, while singing in the shower, she sounded great. Nice vocal control, and I had to listen to it from the kitchen while she was taking a shower. Squirrels don't get paid much around here. Can't afford the new RLC rates...

Sorry, am400, but she's working on me to the point where she can do nothing wrong. Kinda like Nora was. Don't temp me into chewing up another CC member's radiator hose.

God knows it's be an emotionally turbulent year for us veterans.

NL, long buried after the death of The Queen Nora; AlmaBigass went Don Quixote and attacked a windmill when his true love disappeared; even Lora fans still morn her loss. Even the senile guys are in a CC thread right now weeping over the loss of Maria and Gia.

Anything happens to Leora or Diana and I'll be chewing up a few RLC server farms.

Those of us who survived will take what we can get, especially if it appears to be a cute female with some kind of intelligence and talent.

• 1 month later...

Aujourd'hui c'est "Notre dame de Paris" et j'avoue qu'elle a une magnifique voix. Je ne l'avais jamais entendu chanter mais la je suis scotché !!!!! C'est agréable, frais et ça fait du bien de voir autre chose que du sexe. Au moins elle sait faire autre chose.... pas comme d'autre.

Continue Diana... j'adore !!!!!