Romantic Paul

So here's the deal: Leora is lying on the couch next to Paul in very tiny panties. She even adjusted them down at one point. She keeps glancing over at him. Paul notices. What is his response?

He picks his nose and examines it before finally taking his find to the bathroom.

She remains on the couch in an apparently receptive mood.

What's wrong with this picture?

How about a banana? I think Leora thought Paul was going to fuck her with it. Or maybe Paul thought Leora was going to let him fuck her with it. But as usual, they just ate them.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Now we are back to normal, nothing wrong with this picture. Leora looking grumpy on the computer and Paul playing with the dog.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Scooter is a great dog but I think it has actually helped destroy their relationship rather than help build it. They both get great pleasure from the dog but it has come between them and is a constant distraction.

Paul enjoys playing with the dog and gives it a lot of attention (in between trying to dry hump Leora at every opportunity!).

Paul is also great at handling Leora's mood swings and screaming and crying events, however he seems incapable of being romantic!

Leora needs constant attention (even more than the dog!) and is crying out for romance. What does she get? A man who looks far more interested (apart from when he needs to cum) in electronics and pays more attention to his project than to Leora who walks around demanding attention but get very little.

She knows we are watching and knows we like what we see but we of course can't give her the attention she craves.

This relationship is slowly sinking into the abyss. Unhappiness pervades every corner of this (now) sad apartment. For the sake of their relationship they need to get out of RLC and go and build a better life.

It would be sad to lose Leora from RLC but I want her and Paul to be happy.

One thing that would definitely help is a sex manual!!!!

Scooter is a great dog but I think it has actually helped destroy their relationship rather than help build it. They both get great pleasure from the dog but it has come between them and is a constant distraction.

Paul enjoys playing with the dog and gives it a lot of attention (in between trying to dry hump Leora at every opportunity!).

Paul is also great at handling Leora's mood swings and screaming and crying events, however he seems incapable of being romantic!

Leora needs constant attention (even more than the dog!) and is crying out for romance. What does she get? A man who looks far more interested (apart from when he needs to cum) in electronics and pays more attention to his project than to Leora who walks around demanding attention but get very little.

She knows we are watching and knows we like what we see but we of course can't give her the attention she craves.

This relationship is slowly sinking into the abyss. Unhappiness pervades every corner of this (now) sad apartment. For the sake of their relationship they need to get out of RLC and go and build a better life.

I will volunteer and show Paul on Leora exactly what to do then he can play back the video anytime he needs. That way he will not need a manual. ;D

I will volunteer and show Paul on Leora exactly what to do then he can play back the video anytime he needs. That way he will not need a manual. ;D

Volunteering is nice, but aren´t you afraid of the long, costly trip and soon cold weather in Siberia? Fortunately, their appartment seems to be even too warm, considering the very light clothes they wear, if any.

No the end result would out way the cost I believe I could handle the cold if I get sick Nurse Leora could doctor me up. Lol