Elli & Vencel (2023) #3

Pete1960

38 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Great apt. I get to watch Vencel fat ass all day and all for Elli to throw both him and I a bone once in a while. Really don't see what Thinga69 and ddhm see in this girl. Always trying to make it as if she could be a star for RLC. This Apt. sucks ass.

Never underestimate the “ craziness “ that a girl with pierced nipples carries .. this girl is so many things more but she’s in a way ( and I agree ) restricted - on her one choice and terms - to do as she feels .. and when she feels , she can do a LOOOOOT ..

Elli is never in apt. either on balcony on phone or out all night with who ever is rocking her world. I don't know who that is because this is real life and therefore not for us to see. RLC please address this. Vencel  playing video games and playing with his flashlight is not doing anyone any favors.

• Upvote 2

Wait, RLC superstar Elli not home? Guess just another day of lard ass Vencel doing shit. Elli will come home later and throw viewers a bone by laying around half naked , maybe throw Vencel a bone and give him a fuck then spend the rest of her time in the apt. with her phone and on the balcony. Great girl this Elli.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Wait, RLC superstar Elli not home? Guess just another day of lard ass Vencel doing shit. Elli will come home later and throw viewers a bone by laying around half naked , maybe throw Vencel a bone and give him a fuck then spend the rest of her time in the apt. with her phone and on the balcony. Great girl this Elli.

I guess when you posted this she was on the toilet. 🤣

She's on the couch with him now. 😁