B4 - General Topic 2023 #36 (July)

1 hour ago, Veritas said:

the whore Aziza has no morality, no self-respect, infamous, for a violent guy who almost raped her, she disgusts me!

Get the fuck outta here with your 'rape' arguments!!!! Prick!!

• Upvote 2

Aziza tried to kiss Nelly in the bathtup after they have been admiring each others boobs and hard nipples (welll Aziza did most of the admiring in her drunk state of mind) But Nelly refused to kiss her. 

Some months ago , some really great people here were “ revealing “ why there was much much much background “ STORY “ for the one of the most ridiculous ever RLC  moments , the famous “ POWER CUT “ from Bogdan and kissing/ hugging  Aziza .. there were then some people saying that Nelly might have played a big role on that …. Also mentioned many times that ONE DAY , we will find out as the time ALWAYS GIVES ANSWERS … are we getting them tonight ?? Or as others have said tonight , Nelly is absolutely losing control as soon as she drinks and that’s why poor Bogdan needs to “ serve and protect “ … whatever , it is Nelly .. 

Just now, ddhm said:

Some months ago , some really great people here were “ revealing “ why there was much much much background “ STORY “ for the one of the most ridiculous ever RLC  moments , the famous “ POWER CUT “ from Bogdan and kissing/ hugging  Aziza .. there were then some people saying that Nelly might have played a big role of that …. Also mentioned many times that ONE DAY , we will find out as the time ALWAYS GIVE ANSWERS … are we getting then tonight ?? Or as others have said tonight , Nelly is absolutely losing control as soon as she drinks and that’s why poor Bogdan needs to “ serve and protect “ … whatever , it is Nelly .. 

Well your hot fantasy just ended. Nellly refused to kiss Aziza and the bathtup adventure came to an end.

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Aziza tried to kiss Nelly in the bathtup after they have been admiring each others boobs and hard nipples (welll Aziza did most of the admiring in her drunk state of mind) But Nelly refused to kiss her. 

They did kiss each other, not for long but they did, no refusing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Well your hot fantasy just ended. Nellly refused to kiss Aziza and the bathtup adventure came to an end.

I have not hot fantasies with Nelly …I admire the ones that still do … Aziza yes , i like her a lot but she’s “ mysterious “ and she’s personally my biggest frustration as it is VERY FEW the times that i can’t “ psychology / decode “ a person .. and she has done this . Nothing more , nothing less . 

il y a 13 minutes, cupid30 a dit :

Foutez le camp d'ici avec vos arguments de "viol" !!!! Piquer !!

C'est un viol le (trio) en plus elle était droguée, drogue dure !

Et je t'emmerde ! Mais c'est une fille perdue, tous les clébards ce soir ATTENDENT de la sauter !

• Haha 1