B4 - General Topic 2023 #36 (July)

Just now, ddhm said:

What people were saying for Aziza and Dylan and what mister ddhm was saying all this time ???ahhh , doubters … but then , THE EXCUSE IS READY … Dylan is taking advantage of a drank Aziza 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣 

Please , just be more observing and have faith on such parties when in the end , it is just having fun and enjoying and let bygones be bygones ( ahh , almost forgot , it might now come others saying that Dylan will rape Aziza 😱😱

Of course , The Pig , the whatever accusations guy stopped because he saw the condition .. 

you never stop do you?   on ignore again 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I will always say that Dylan was for Aziza her “ secret “ wish and for Dylan Aziza  has always been his biggest “ trophy “ … there has always been a strange connection between these two , that’s why i think Aziza many times has been mad with him , not talking to him , shouting , avoiding .. perhaps the only one who has “difficulties”  to accept that Dylan was fucking others inside the place that she and him are living .. but when you have a good time with someone that repeatedly knows how to give pleasure ( he has made Aziza “ crazy “ many times ) , this is inevitable that is happening again . 

• Sad 2

Just now, Fagen said:

Is not important they already kissed in the tub 🙂

I fint it very important because that refusal ended Azizas attempt with Nelly and now she fuck Dylan out of sexual frustration. A person she really don't like 😉  She will reget it in the morning if she remember it.

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I fint it very important because that refusal ended Azizas attempt with Nelly and now she fuck Dylan out of sexual frustration. A person she really don't like 😉  She will reget it in the morning if she remember it.

She dont like him ? Didnt know that. Remember she already had sex with him so I find it hard to believe she dont like him.

Just now, Fagen said:

She dont like him ? Didnt know that. Remember she already had sex with him so I find it hard to believe she dont like him.

She only likes him when she's drunk mate.

• Like 1