B4 - General Topic 2023 #36 (July)

Aziza & Bogdan  Rendezvous #2? Trust me it's Mr. Bogdan again, well you'll never see that Replay. Because, some how the replay will get mysteriously deleted?  If there were any cameras in the garage?

• Sad 1

Except for Aya and oks, B4 needs to be cleared out. And bring in some new girls. I am really bored with B4 women. Aziza & Tani Gone Now! Aziza is Officially a RLC Girl 🙂 Tani It's hardly there, and when she's there she's boring.

7 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Aziza est partie dans le garage à 2 h30 du matin, elle n'y est toujours pas sortie, c'est le nouveau lieu à la mode pour baiser sans se faire voir 

lately she is always looking for a place outside the camera, that has nothing to do with the Bogdan fairy tale, she goes to her boyfriend almost every day, just listen when she is on the phone with him, I actually expected that she would sooner leave but that won't be long, her interaction with the other residents is almost zero

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Troy said:

Except for Aya and oks, B4 needs to be cleared out. And bring in some new girls. I am really bored with B4 women. Aziza & Tani Gone Now! Aziza is Officially a RLC Girl 🙂 Tani It's hardly there, and when she's there she's boring.

Completely agree, but then I mainly think of Tani, Aziz and Ash.
Dylan can leave because this is just a brutal idiot but Potato is funny and provides viewing pleasure, Nelly and Bodgan should be replaced by a real caretaker (male female) for both villas and the alcohol consumption should be reduced and last .. the RLC employees are no longer allowed to play a role (think of Fior). No more hiding places, the residents have chosen to share their lives then they should not hide in every hole they find

I think the Villas will be fun again.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Completely agree, but then I mainly think of Tani, Aziz and Ash.
Dylan can leave because this is just a brutal idiot but Potato is funny and provides viewing pleasure, Nelly and Bodgan should be replaced by a real caretaker (male female) for both villas and the alcohol consumption should be reduced and last .. the RLC employees are no longer allowed to play a role (think of Fior). No more hiding places, the residents have chosen to share their lives then they should not hide in every hole they find

I think the Villas will be fun again.”

ur suggesting wholesale changes yet they cant find a replacement for azura LOL

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

ur suggesting wholesale changes yet they cant find a replacement for azura LOL

i'm just stating what i'd like to see besides i think azura's space has been committed to someone else, it could just be that they're more careful with who they put in it, Wendy is nice now but at first i expected that she would jump out the window and Gloria's drinking problem was starting to get scary too (very good how she fights that) the incident with Fox and Don speaks for itself, better that they take their time than another half-crazy comes along

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

RLC employees are no longer allowed to play a role

They are all employed, except the cat

It's a natural food lover who don't do sex for money, but just for fun.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

Dylan can leave because this is just a brutal idiot

Bob is competing with queen Leora for top cam.

He's now using Ulyana to achieve his goal.

Don't spoil the battle, may the best tool win.

On 7/7/2023 at 11:52 AM, maxfactor said:

Okay dumb dumb, who is completely making his own conclusion when he doesn't have any data to support it.  I said that you can't draw a conclusion that RLC has more subs from this data...seems like a pretty solid argument, but then again I'm arguing with an idiot.

This dumb guy is trying to convince the thread, that when streams are up

by nearly 20 %, it has no connection to the number of subs.

You as a reader can easily draw your own conclusions.

I'm the defender of the faith of common sense.