B4 - General Topic 2023 #36 (July)

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

The UV light is to dry the clue the she was applying on Oks teeth. Aziza was gluing some bits on Oks teeth. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Different result for me..

teeth bling GIF by Jason Mraz

• Haha 2

Oks now having 5 separate bate sessions within the same 24hour replay window, all seemingly with orgasmic relief. (unless you won't call 19:22 and 19:34 separate)
I have only seen 4 once before. Where Radislava had the 4th one 23 hours after the first.

But Oks has 2,5 hrs left to go if she wants to go for even more.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Astaldo said:

Oks now having 5 separate bate sessions within the same 24hour replay window, all seemingly with orgasmic relief. (unless you won't call 19:22 and 19:34 separate)
I have only seen 4 once before. Where Radislava had the 4th one 23 hours after the first.

But Oks has 2,5 hrs left to go if she wants to go for even more.

I think we have found someone that keeps track of bates more than me. :dodgy:

• Haha 2

I'm a bit sad that Aya doesn't walk around in her bare perky titties anymore... It looked so promising yesterday, but she was mostly blocked from view by others.

I hoped for better views & angles from today onwards, but now she's keeping her top on again (despite the temperature). I hope it's just coincidence and some other girl didn't talk her out of it... 😞 

I'm missing my favorite girl-Tani!!

What is wrong with her bf? He has shown himself both in B5 and B7but when he helps Tani home with her bags he drops them inside the door without setting a foot inside an then he flees away!! I've seen this happen three times.

I hope she will replace him very soon.She was a great girl before she got together with him!

il y a 33 minutes, northguy a dit :

She doesn't want the neighbors to see anything.

She said that? She was topless at the pool, after all...

And some girls are even naked at the pool, so I'm not sure the neigbours can see a lot, or anything, anyway... You'd think RLC would be careful choosing their villas in regard to that. Besides, I think you can be naked in your own garden in Spain.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

She said that? She was topless at the pool, after all...

And some girls are even naked at the pool, so I'm not sure the neigbours can see a lot, or anything, anyway... You'd think RLC would be careful choosing their villas in regard to that. Besides, I think you can be naked in your own garden in Spain.

It's because they don't pay.