B4 - General Topic 2023 #36 (July)

17 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

She was expecting the neighbours to pay when she walked around topless earlier?... 😕 Doesn't sound convincing...

We pay, so it would be very unfair for them not to pay, for us.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

il y a 19 minutes, northguy a dit :

We pay, so it would be very unfair for them not to pay, for us.

It wouldn't make a difference for us, only for them: we pay the same amount either way.

And if it means we can enjoy topless/naked Aya more, I'm happy to let the neighbours share in the enjoyment for free. 🙂 

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the neighbours can't see inside the house (kitchen etc.) and still Aya keeps her top on there in contrast to before. Let's hope it's just coincidence, and she didn't get talked out of wandering around topless by another girl who is afraid Aya might beat her for top cam bonus.

Her friend Oks is more 'exhibitionist' it seems, which is good, but I wish Aya would follow her example more, like she did in the beginning.

Edit: it got even worse: 27°C outside, & Aya is now fully dressed as if it'd be barely 20°C... And she made such a promising start... 😕  

13 hours ago, thinga69 said:

The UV light is to dry the clue the she was applying on Oks teeth. Aziza was gluing some bits on Oks teeth. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

And again it was NOT botox as some people here oddly suggested.

• Haha 1

Il y a 3 heures, johnny0692 a dit :

Fior bringing supplies , Aya greets him topless

Good to hear (though of course I missed it).

Maybe her increase in modesty yesterday was only coincidence/temporary. Let's hope so.