B5 General Topic 2023 #6 (July / August)

23 minutes ago, Drez83 said:

Se ti riferisci alla nuova coppia, non credo che lo sia.

They are friends with the hooker Lubna who apparently have the "go" from RLC to bring clients to her apartment (I guess RLC take a fee from each shag). Of course they are sex workers.

• Sad 1

Just to continue my “ negativity “ and “ questioning “ over at what goes on in Barcelona the last weeks and more than a month now ( so the famous critic of mine who tells me that I am an RLC agent or whatever - SHILL AS HE CLAIMS 😂🤣😂😂/ I still don’t know what that means … ) the fact that RLC hasn’t even updated the apartments with the new tenants , it says - in my humble opinion -REALLY A LOT on how the management sees the Barcelona project so far .. it is really not good apart from 2-3 tenants that really try to be the way that the majority of this site wishes to watch the tenants in Barcelona . 

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Drez83 said:

Ho come l'impressione che almeno inizialmente li vedremo molto poco nell'appartamento. Vivono già a Barcellona ed hanno una casa dove la ragazza ha detto di voler tornare oggi a prendere altre cose. Penso stanotte non dormiranno qui, e anche se sono entusiasti della casa non mi sembrano molto "esibizionisti". Spero di sbagliarmi perché era da anni che aspettavo di vedere una coppia italiana su RLC. Spero che durino e non siano un buco nell'acqua.

We had in the past Piper and Taylor who mostly were communicating in Italian ..

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Sono amici della prostituta Lubna che a quanto pare ha il "go" da RLC per portare i clienti nel suo appartamento (immagino che RLC prenda una tassa da ogni scopata). Ovviamente sono prostitute.

Forse hai sbagliato thred, perché io parlo della coppia di italiani entrati oggi. Se parli di Olimpia e Nefeli probabilmente hai ragione, sono "sex workers"

14 minutes ago, omedo said:

The solution is easy, that Tereza and Timur leave for good and never come back...😁

At the moment , with what’s going on , they are the least of problems .. if they want , they can always be fun … I prefer watching Tereza than the Mama or the kind of anorexic girls we have ( Lubna / Oks to name just two examples ) ..

3 minutes ago, Drez83 said:

Forse hai sbagliato thred, perché io parlo della coppia di italiani entrati oggi. Se parli di Olimpia e Nefeli probabilmente hai ragione, sono "sex workers"

I am also talking about the italian couple. Comprende? 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

De momento con lo que está pasando son el menor de los problemas.. si quieren siempre pueden ser divertidos… prefiero ver a Tereza que a la Mama o el tipo de chicas anoréxicas que tenemos (Lubna/Oks por poner solo dos ejemplos)…

I'd rather see girls like Oks who is "relatively" new than Tereza, who we've been putting up with for more than a year and at least I'm bored with her and Timur.

• Upvote 1