B5 General Topic 2023 #6 (July / August)

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Poor Elvis, now he'll be forced to hear Tereza speak for the next 24 hours. 🤣

He can always be distracted and have company with the Italian couple … I still want to see him getting to know Dylan and what Dylan might be telling him … 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

He can always be distracted and have company with the Italian couple … I still want to see him getting to know Dylan and what Dylan might be telling him … 

u wanted dylan to fuck masha earlier, now u want him to talk to elvis, why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone and he can talk to elvis while fucking masha

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

u wanted dylan to fuck masha earlier, now u want him to talk to elvis, why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone and he can talk to elvis while fucking masha

It’s been a long time that Masha didn’t have a multi partners event .. unfortunately , there’s no place for anything like this to happen. .. Plus .. Such things only happen at Masha’s 😆 With B7 being a forbidden territory for Masha so as to visit Dylan , Dylan  can only be appearing if he is invited in B5 .. In any case , at least we have possibly done things to watch the days she spends there  .. 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Dylan will likely tell Elvis about his dick since that's the only thing he thinks with.  🤣🤣

• Like 1

• moos54 locked this topic