B1 - General Topic 2023 #15 (July)

il y a 57 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

La nuit dernière avait le potentiel d'être l'une des nuits les plus mémorables de B1 et j'avais ma carte de crédit prête à prendre un autre sous-marin. Heureusement, B1 est B1, j'ai donc économisé de l'argent pour l'instant.

Dylan a lancé l'opération Megan, il va essayer de l'avoir à l'usure , c'est une bonne technique , être patient et présent.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Last night had the potential to be one of the most memorable nights in B1 and I had my credit card ready to take out another sub. Thankfully B1 is B1 so I saved some money for now.

You mean you like watching Dylan abuse another girl?

• Confused 3

Now everyone put your hand on your heart and think about it.

Dylan tried with Ulyana, but she rejected him at the end of the foreplay, he didn't want the act.

He did this a second time. ... Which of you would put up with that from a woman ... NOBODY ... That was trash from the chick ... that's all

3 hours ago, HermannFreeman said:

Someone is either aware of what is expected of you here or not, but if you don't, you don't have a place here, go home... People need sex, that's why they register on the site

Hermann you're correct people want to see 👀 the girls doing this

• Upvote 1

I can only say that Megan is a “ master “ of cameras with her expertise and she knows how to use them for her benefits .. Now , with that being , despite Dylan doesn’t give a fuck and he isn’t into “ games “ or being “ played “ , i truly believe that Megan has explained him what they could “ show off “ .. perhaps nudity or stupid seduced games and so on … but .. DYLAN FUCKED the most difficult of them all , the one and only Ulyana , so … never underestimate him and what he can do … 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1