B1 - General Topic 2023 #15 (July)

il y a 5 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Give Sambuka the “ Tenant of the summer award “ … End of story . The woman simply loves it . 

That's better ... you can write on Twitter now 😉

and yes ... she is amazing ...

7 minutes ago, Slow said:

That's better ... you can write on Twitter now 😉

and yes ... she is amazing ...

I always need to analyze my thoughts 😇 … especially when I read criticism without arguments 😂 , then I need to expand my thoughts 😛 .. we could have a “ diabolical “ quartet , Harley , Ashley , Ulyana , Sambuka … and The Master providing accordingly .. so far , Ashley has CHIIIIIIIILLLLED a lot , the other 3 are on fire . 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Lover / sex partner Number 1 gone , I think the most FWB  ( Number 2 ) - if i remember  correctly - appeared … Even a man should be taking lessons on how doing things having multiple partners and trying to satisfy them all .. Well done to the amazing Sambuka 😇 , having them all happy . 

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Lover / sex partner Number 1 gone , I think the most FWB  ( Number 2 ) - if i remember  correctly - appeared … Even a man should be taking lessons on how doing things having multiple partners and trying to satisfy them all .. Well done to the amazing Sambuka 😇 , having them all happy . 

Yep--unprotected sex, spread the love around.  But don't worry, a shot of penicillin should cure the STD 😏

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, uppsala said:

Shantal have no problem being naked in bed with this girl without covers night after night and still she never even showed her pussy to cam even once 😫

Here you go, Shantal in the shower  pussy facing the camera

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1