B7 - General Topic 2023 #22 (July)

Just now, Astaldo said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Svetlana isn't a tenant. And as far as I know, hasn't done this before.

Neither did Fior and he has shown more than his tits to a few girls 🤢

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Astaldo said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Svetlana isn't a tenant. And as far as I know, hasn't done this before.

Thx, not the first time,
Seen her i B2 bathroom, and B7 - but this was more open - thanks

A while ago I started to think that Nelly tried to arrange her first threesome with Bogdan and Aziza. I believe that she was trying to create a scenario where she could have Aziza and where Bogdan would be included. If that could be arranged, then he would  not be on the outside like he was with Martina. They both spent the night with Aziza and slept together in her bed. But,  Aziza seemed to have no interest in Bogan and nothing happened. Since then, there have been several indicators of Nelly's continuing interest in Aziza.  My theory is based upon this continuing evidence and my belief that Nelly usually goes after what she wants and gets it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I notice that Nelly has stopped going topless. She has been showing her tits to the guys now for a few days and Bogdan has been intervening and covering her up. I wonder if Bodgan is responsible for her going back to covering her breast?

The counter argument to my theory about Nelly getting to Aziza has already begun. The argument seems to be that they did not make out in the. bathtub because the tongue kissing did not last long enough to be considered "Making out". I was hoping that they would publish how long it takes for that threshold to be met. It seems that their mere declaration of insufficiency s deemed to be adequate. Those declarations may have served them well in the past but people have awakened to understand that game...you must now back up your assertions with some evidence.  

• Haha 1