Ce connard de Dylan va harceler Aziza toute la soirée, il a déjà commencé. putain qu'est- qu'elle attend pour le DEGAGER, ce porc !

D' habitude Il se méfie d'elle, mais là il est défoncé, sans limite !

Il a tenté Shantal, niet , Megan, niet, Sambuka, niet , attention à sa frustration ...

3 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Ce connard de Dylan va harceler Aziza toute la soirée, il a déjà commencé. putain qu'est- qu'elle attend pour le DEGAGER, ce porc !

No he is all over Megan. I am sure Aziza or any other girl is "adult enough" to tell him to back off if they feel he step over the line 😉 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Lacrim thinks he found the love of his life,he's STILL smothering Sambuka!! Wait till he finds out about the three other guys that she has on rotation 😆 

It stays in the family. At least he had common sense to use a condom with all the dick she's  had.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

Sure wish I knew what Wayne was arguing about with Wendy standing next to him--she seems exasperated--

I'm pretty sure this is their party.. A going away party... and possible a welcome party for the new couple...

25 minutes ago, happyone said:

Sure wish I knew what Wayne was arguing about with Wendy standing next to him--she seems exasperated--

7 minutes ago, tle said:

I'm pretty sure this is their party.. A going away party... and possible a welcome party for the new couple...

Thanks for the imput, but it sure didn't answer my question :biggrin: