Hot Blonde Alert

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest binklee

YES!  that short little blond is back in the  apt.  I know some of ya's think she is boring, always sittin there with the laptop on the couch.  But, I think she is HOT, and I like lookin at her.  wish i could bring her here and show her a good time!  ;)  hehe  8)

The sex couple is not back unless her boyfriend shows up. Looks like everybody is flying solo back home.

Maybe she can get together with short haired chick for mutual masturbation taught by instructor Dasha. lol

Probably won't see any sex from Dasha and Demid either unless they sneak to the bathroom like last time.

The sex couple is not back unless her boyfriend shows up. Looks like everybody is flying solo back home.

Maybe she can get together with short haired chick for mutual masturbation taught by instructor Dasha. lol

Probably won't see any sex from Dasha and Demid either unless they sneak to the bathroom like last time.

THe boyfriend of the hot blonde went at 11h30 PM local time and he went to the balcony with demid. I didn't see what he did after. It seems he left the appartment.

THe boyfriend of the hot blonde went at 11h30 PM local time and he went to the balcony with demid. I didn't see what he did after. It seems he left the appartment.

He had not been there, I've watched from the beginning.

Guest bobbyjoe

ok,maybe he come back at home alone because he have school or work tomorrow,it's not the week-end for him

He had not been there, I've watched from the beginning.

I clearly see him at 11h30 PM. It seems you missed the moment when he was in the living room.

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Hey, jump for joy wankers--the "sex" couple is back!

I don't think that is the same girl.

The other one had different hair and well, looks different.