Hot Blonde Alert

The sex couple is not back unless her boyfriend shows up. Looks like everybody is flying solo back home.

Maybe she can get together with short haired chick for mutual masturbation taught by instructor Dasha. lol

Probably won't see any sex from Dasha and Demid either unless they sneak to the bathroom like last time.

THe boyfriend of the hot blonde went at 11h30 PM local time and he went to the balcony with demid. I didn't see what he did after. It seems he left the appartment.

He had not been there, I've watched from the beginning.

I clearly see him at 11h30 PM. It seems you missed the moment when he was in the living room.

They came to the apartment 11.50 PM, local time, Dasha, Demid and two guest girls. That different guy came at 00.13. No one has been there before 11.50 PM. I am sure of that, because I have had the cameras open for the entire evening in the kitchen, hall and bedroom.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, jump for joy wankers--the "sex" couple is back!

I don't think that is the same girl.

The other one had different hair and well, looks different.

There are two guest girls. "Sex Girl" is also there and has been a long time balcony with Dasha.

The sex couple is not back unless her boyfriend shows up. Looks like everybody is flying solo back home.

Maybe she can get together with short haired chick for mutual masturbation taught by instructor Dasha. lol

Probably won't see any sex from Dasha and Demid either unless they sneak to the bathroom like last time.

THe boyfriend of the hot blonde went at 11h30 PM local time and he went to the balcony with demid. I didn't see what he did after. It seems he left the appartment.

He had not been there, I've watched from the beginning.

I clearly see him at 11h30 PM. It seems you missed the moment when he was in the living room.

They came to the apartment 11.50 PM, local time, Dasha, Demid and two guest girls. That different guy came at 00.13. No one has been there before 11.50 PM. I am sure of that, because I have had the cameras open for the entire evening in the kitchen, hall and bedroom.

And I'm sure I saw him.

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Hey, jump for joy wankers--the "sex" couple is back!

I don't think that is the same girl.

The other one had different hair and well, looks different.

There are two guest girls. "Sex Girl" is also there and has been a long time balcony with Dasha.

OK, yes she's there.

Sorry.

In short , the two girls are alone , that friend who is with them , is simply the guy who all spoke when dasha spent a week without Demid who was there to recever a blowjob on the balcony , when in fact they were smoking .

If the boyfriend of this blonde lying does not appear , the only sex that we see is dasha and Demid , that friend I will not sleep in the house I believe , two girls think so .

In short , the two girls are alone , that friend who is with them , is simply the guy who all spoke when dasha spent a week without Demid who was there to recever a blowjob on the balcony , when in fact they were smoking .

If the boyfriend of this blonde lying does not appear , the only sex that we see is dasha and Demid , that friend I will not sleep in the house I believe , two girls think so .

me conformo con la ducha de las dos

I believe that this blonde in the room , will bathe the room in which this kind of hard think , not sure , the last time she ran to the bathroom like the devil runs from the cross .

Let us wait to be sure , I see it will be a night I'll have to get up at dawn to accompany the brunette did not get up yesterday in time to see her bath she was faster than me

I believe that this blonde in the room , will bathe the room in which this kind of hard think , not sure , the last time she ran to the bathroom like the devil runs from the cross .

I'm not sure if I understood you correctly, but if you mean the girl who went to vomit all the time, it was an another girl. She is not there now.

Fairly certain is that "sex girl" will be there until tomorrow and take a shower or a bath in the morning at the latest.

I'm not sure if I understood you correctly, but if you mean the girl who went to vomit all the time, it was an another girl. She is not there now.

Fairly certain is that "sex girl" will be there until tomorrow and take a shower or a bath in the morning at the latest.

I'm not talking about the girl vomit , I'm talking about that this afternoon when she gets going though, and never gets to sleep or bathing, the vomit is not at home, who has said her boyfriend like you do not care about cameras