RLC Mail Problem.

Guest NullBurner

Before they removed it, the camera was fogging up so bad it was useless. I don't know if that was their reason for removing it, but it certainly was mine for not caring when they did.

There we have it.  Thanks trickshot. 

Guest 862286

Indeed thanks. Now i have the answer, but it makes me think RLC or its camera installers and equipment are second rate. Doesn't make sence that if your going to install a cam in the shower, go through all the planning, wiring and setup that you would use a camera that is suitable for wet locations. With the amount of money RLC generates, they could use better quality cams. I think they need to review and upgrade the current equipment thats in place and consider any suggestions viewers may have to improve the viewing experience, including Calangs idea's.... 8)

Indeed thanks. Now i have the answer, but it makes me think RLC or its camera installers and equipment are second rate. Doesn't make sence that if your going to install a cam in the shower, go through all the planning, wiring and setup that you would use a camera that is suitable for wet locations. With the amount of money RLC generates, they could use better quality cams. I think they need to review and upgrade the current equipment thats in place and consider any suggestions viewers may have to improve the viewing experience, including Calangs idea's.... 8)

They're like slumlords, just doing enough to get by.  As long as viewers pay the "rent," fuck 'em.