RLC Mail Problem.

Guest NullBurner

Guest NullBurner

i got a problem with the second cam in Almas Bathroom. This cam don't work for me.

i send three Mails to the support and never got an reply. all those mails were send over an ".de" mailaccount.

today i send a mail with one of my ".com" accounts and got an reply immediately. strange..., looks like they block mails from Germany.

--

Ich habe seit 2 Wochen oder so ein Problem mit einer der Kameras in Almas Badezimmer.

Ich hatte bereits 3 Mails geschickt mit meinem ganz normalen, deutschen Mailaccount und auf keine Mail eine Antwort bekommen.

Heute habe ich stattdessen eine Mail über meine Google-Mail (Endung "com") verschickt und siehe da: ich habe sofort Antwort bekommen.

Wie es ausschaut blockt RLC Mails die über einen deutschen .de Account verschickt werden.

Wenn ihr also aus Deutschland kommt und ein Problem habt, nehmt einen Account mit "com" Endung.

Guest NullBurner

This is what i got:

The second cam in Alma's bathroom has been dismantled more then three (3)

month ago, also, it has been removed from the Site. At this moment we have no

plans to install it again.

Please, do not use any third parties software to view the Site, it is

violation of the User Agreement.

Thank you.

3 month? I have not noticed...

This is what i got:

The second cam in Alma's bathroom has been dismantled more then three (3)

month ago, also, it has been removed from the Site. At this moment we have no

plans to install it again.

Please, do not use any third parties software to view the Site, it is

violation of the User Agreement.

Thank you.

3 month? I have not noticed...

3 months...that is a lie.

That cam was there even after Alma moved in.  There is a post in which I commented on it being gone.  In any event, the cam was there the whole time the lesbians were in the apartment.

Guest noralover

Oh yes, go back through some of vids for Ana and Danna and you will see some very nice close ups of Ana? Danna? well, the cute, slim one.....

Guest bjlikes2watch

Yes that cam was inside the shower in the back wall...

you get a very nice close up when they soaked in the tub facing the wall..

or a nice closeup butt view when they were right under the shower head.

Guest 862286

I may have missed something here but was there a reason for removing the cam? Fogging when the shower was running maybe!! Shitty installation and it took on water and fried it!!...  :-\

I may have missed something here but was there a reason for removing the cam? Fogging when the shower was running maybe!! Shitty installation and it took on water and fried it!!...  :-\

All good reasons HR22, but apart from the fogging, I believe the cam would be somewhat waterproof, especially if it was being installed in a place were water would likely hit it.  Unless RLC fucked up and installed it incorrectly and fried it, like you said.

Guest 862286

Im finding it hard to come up with a logical reason for removing it. It doesn't make sence to remove a cam with such a good view. You'd think they would want to install more cams with close up views for the viewers so they renew membership every month, help make it worth while sort of speak.  maybe i think to much... 8)

Im finding it hard to come up with a logical reason for removing it. It doesn't make sence to remove a cam with such a good view. You'd think they would want to install more cams with close up views for the viewers so they renew membership every month, help make it worth while sort of speak.  maybe i think to much... 8)

YES!  They should install more cams!  That's a damned good idea my friend!  Especially free ones, and they should install them in the floor in front of the sinks and stoves, so that we can get an "upskirt" POV.  Could you imagine that?  ;D

Before they removed it, the camera was fogging up so bad it was useless. I don't know if that was their reason for removing it, but it certainly was mine for not caring when they did.