Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #24

Pete1960

3 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning Hello GIF by Baylor University

Good morning Good Night 

Sunday is the day to meet the family, have that barbecue and renew your energies for the week

16/07/2023 16/July/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot

Cripe sakes, Pulo, got up to pee and let the dogs out in the middle of the night and your GOOD MORNING startled me!  Good nite (still) from the left coast

Max Z           zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 1

Yesterday was a beautiful night 

Paul on the couch in the living room sleeping 

Leora In pink pajamas in Malia's room on laptop and phone 

Petting the trigger and with buttplug  

Masturbation with fingers 

Going in with two fingers on the trigger and licking my fingers with juice 

Strong and tasty orgasm  

In the bathroom washing the buttplug in the sink and the beautiful body in the bathtub 

In Malia's room on the laptop and eating 

Eva Asking Leora for food 

To sleep 

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Cripe sakes, Pulo, got up to pee and let the dogs out in the middle of the night and your GOOD MORNING startled me!  Good nite (still) from the left coast

Max Z           zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good night max zzzzz

2 hours ago, peking said:

🤩and what an eye candy drive it is unlike the Atlantic

I've been down the Atlantic from Quebec south to Maryland. Nice but nothing like where I am lucky enough to lice. Huge mountains, too.  Glad you know what I'm talking about. 

10 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Wish she and Paul would go down to the Mediterranean or other non-city non-urban area and see what the world has for them outside their box. They have no kids, no responsibilities nothing whatsoever holding them back from seeing what is there to see.

Has Leora or Paul ever had a driver's license or a car? Why don't the RLC members have cars? I don't even know anyone that would live in an apartment much less without a car.

Max, like many others from the USA who have never been to Europe you have this misconception about our way of life, many who have visited would like to stay. The rail/public transport network in Europe is better than the USA's ever will have, and on saying that Germany, Poland, Austria and Slovakia are no more than couple of hours away by train, slightly longer by car. Now how long from somewhere around the middle of the USA would you have to drive or take a train to visit another country let alone four of them?

Paul has a Russian driving license, which is not valid in Europe, but back in Russia he used to borrow his parents car, 

• Upvote 7