B4 - General Topic 2023 #37 (July)

6 minutes ago, zone51 said:

the price of RLC should be half during this summer period with all the time some tenants spend outside or taking vacation

it's not worth the price right now

They should lower the prices in general. Not only because of what they offer but also because of the non-existent support.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

They should lower the prices in general. Not only because of what they offer but also because of the non-existent support.

and I hope Tani is paid only half of his salary with her poor presence in B4 since she met that new bf but I am sure it's not the case

it is always a bit weak in the summer but I have not experienced as bad as this year, I assume that everything will be fine after the holidays but I continue to worry about the choices RLC makes, if they are like this continue they are gone with 2 years, 

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

it is always a bit weak in the summer but I have not experienced as bad as this year, I assume that everything will be fine after the holidays but I continue to worry about the choices RLC makes, if they are like this continue they are gone with 2 years, 

yes it's 10 years I am on RLC  now and I can say  this is one of the most boring summer ever

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, zone51 said:

yes it's 10 years I am on RLC  now and I can say  this is one of the most boring summer ever

Actually in my mind since Kristy and Taylor left in January,

there really ain't any interesting characters around.

And the bad Russian-Ukrainian situation doesn't help.

• Like 1

On 17/7/2023 at 22:35, northguy said:

Sono sicuro che qualcuno può inviartelo in PM,

perché lo sanno tutti.

ma si potrebbe almeno sapere, per favore, se è in centro, in periferia o fuori? nord, sud.... 🙂