B4 - General Topic 2023 #37 (July)

6 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Yes, goodbye Wendy and I wish her good luck.  It seems that she is going to catch the 8AM flight to Istanbul because there is still no flights between Europe and Russia.  

If what I watched is correct, it seemed that Dylan woke up very early to say goodbye to his friend Wendy which I consider it a nice gesture. 

Wendy is Russian?  And was in Barcelona on a 90 day vise?  Seemed to me that she had connections in Barcelona that were apart from RLC, and existed before she appeared in RLC.

IMO russians who live the good life in European countries on holiday visas while their country conduct warcrimes in Ukraine got nothing to do in Europe and should be deported back to Russia! Unless they seek asylum!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

Wendy is gone , she’s the second now from the tenants that joined during the beg change in April that departs ( Azura the first ) .. 

We can tell a lot , what SHE WAS NOT , it is not being interested . She cared a lot to develop relationships , she wanted to be and feel part of the “ team villas “ but i believe her many “ mood changes “ during even a day , wasn’t so easy for the rest to follow . 

Her “ crash “ in the beginning with Anthony maybe affected her original approach as she might felt “ used “ and “ being played “ . I think the best friendship she had was Azura but she had to go . SHE WAS for sure social but when she wanted , she kept distant also when she wasn’t in the mood . A woman tha my has gone through a lot in her life and is still in search of finding life meanings , chill and have peace .. but the past is like hunting her and doesn’t allow her to have what she wishes … 

As a conclusion , she was a sympathetic tenant , good vibes mostly and for sore rewarding . She could for sure do more , her clear bisexuality was a nice thing to evolve even more but incidents in both villas the last 1-1,5 months that FEW perhaps know , have taken her also away from the more fun she used to have . I would welcome her in the future , the others seemed to like her , I think she needs to make more peace with herself and a second stay - if ever happens - might give more from her side 😇 Farewell to a good tenant 😊

• Upvote 1