B4 - General Topic 2023 #37 (July)

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

it is for sure something different and has changed .. maybe the person who restarted the site back in April quit / got fired ?

Nelly is not allowing Bogden to properly interview these girls. Or perhaps it's Bogden not allowing Nelly to interview them...

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This all late now new casts look rather “ let’s hire anyone “ than detailed and scouting effort on finding really wortht tenants

Overall they are shifting from Russians to Ukrainians.

That requires a new network to be build.

Remember the many Russian castings in Nelly and Bogdan's apartment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moules said:

the garage is now nicely and comfortably furnished, or that the variety of the array of supplies available in the garage are similar to what might be found in an Amsterdam coffee shop, or both.

You're guessing. It takes intelligence to figure out the secret.

37 minutes ago, northguy said:

Overall they are shifting from Russians to Ukrainians.

That requires a new network to be build.

Remember the many Russian castings in Nelly and Bogdan's apartment.

I guess it's very hard if not impossible for Russians to be allowed to travel to Europe at the moment. And I agree it should be 100% impossible unless you seek asylum. IMO all the free-loading russian who are there on a paid holiday while their country is raping another country should be thrown out with a one way ticket bought from Oligarks frozen money.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

As much as you try, you could never be me. I am always above you.

Congratulations … I am not here for trophies or rewards , just speaking my thoughts on things I pay to watch at a site I enjoy and like . Enjoy your superiority , I am sure it is much appreciated by the majority here . 

• Sad 1