B4 - General Topic 2023 #37 (July)

3 minutes ago, Slow said:

Not joking about rape rather about those who think Dylan gets girls drunk and rapes them.

I thought it was clear from the context (I wrote it after another delirious message) but apparently not.

So now I hope it is clear.

Sorry Mistake GIFi know how some here get hard ons when talking about the topic....next time word it as 'rape' to spare the confusion 👊

1 hour ago, Slow said:

It is part of his new strategic plan to rape Aziza ...

I think the trampoline is a camouflaged spy satellite receiver.

They changed the angle because of a new satellite

and now hides it in the bushes. It's so obvious,

that even the Police raids them from time to time.

• Haha 1

I don’t think Dylan gets girls drunk. They get themselves drunk. It just so happens he doesn’t drink, commendable. He is very touchy feely and does seek the girls out. I’ve never seen him attempt to force or try to convince anyone to fuck. He isn’t impatient and rushing to get his rocks off. When a he takes a girl to bed he is very giving and they love the attention. 

Now he has annoyed the shit out of me at times but other times, meh…he has added a lot of fun to the place and we hear lots of English when he is around.

just my take on it. 🤓

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Tani clocked out for the weekend. It's sad the joke she's become!

Yes, currently all of RLC is kind of on a downward trend again. In addition to all the girls who do nothing, or almost nothing, there are now two empty rooms in B4 and another empty room in B5. 

But what I find really annoying is the O&N apartment. It is ridiculous, what RLC wants to sell here as real life. 

31 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, currently all of RLC is kind of on a downward trend again. In addition to all the girls who do nothing, or almost nothing, there are now two empty rooms in B4 and another empty room in B5. 

But what I find really annoying is the O&N apartment. It is ridiculous, what RLC wants to sell here as real life. 

I find that apartment repulsive, one of them doesn't even 'live' there!!! There's been a few hit and miss apts lately, Scarlett and Casper is a big hit in my opinion. Hope we get some proper entertainment before the summer ends,Dylan and the gang have been gone since yesterday.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Veritas said:

Ce type fourbe rode en B4 , hier humilié par Megan il vient tater le terrain chez Aziza, qui a l'air trés NERVEUSE, perturbée par sa venue. Elle devrait l'éviter à tout prix, pas en restant là ! Quel travail nécessite un temps si long sur son ordi ? Curieux...

Quelle RACLURE de chiottes ce Dylan !

As said before you need to go and get some professional help from a psychiatrist!

• Upvote 1