B4 - General Topic 2023 #37 (July)

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

There were flights arrived from Praque, Warsaw and Istanbul in the last few hours so there are different possibilities for the arrived participant is from Russia or Ukraine. 

And facetime on the phone talking in English to whoever, looked like a man.

21 minutes ago, moules said:

Bogdan not in bed.  Nelly asleep.  He is either fucking Aziza without bothering to go to the garage for their tryst, or a new participant has arrived.  The social media may hold the clue.

Bogdan now home, went upstairs and into the Garage. I'm guessing he is now reporting directly to Putin that the new spy has arrived.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

There were flights arrived from Praque, Warsaw and Istanbul in the last few hours so there are different possibilities for the arrived participant is from Russia or Ukraine. 

there are taxis arriving from barcelona if she lives there

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Bogdan now home, went upstairs and into the Garage. I'm guessing he is now reporting directly to Putin that the new spy has arrived.

Yes, it seems Bogdan welcomed her and helped her with the RLC's paperwork.  

The question that I have been struggling with for while is how these participants receive their monthly pay and does Bogdan have a role in this process ?

I know that they receive their pay in cash. Do they get their pay in the B4 or B7's garage ?? 🤔 😏