Linda & Tibor (2023) #4

Pete1960

13 hours ago, Alladino said:

Well, the attractiveness is something that is biologically conditioned. With women the best age lie somewhere in the range between 18-25 years. This is something that has been researched and proven with studies, and is not even remotely only my personal opinion. 

Linda is clearly too old and you can see that on her. But that is only one point. What is much more decisive is that Linda has already mentaly canceled the project. She's still there, but she's no longer really involved, and you can tell. 

As I said, RLC needs new and especially younger people. It needs a generational change. 

No offense bro, but exactly what sort of science decides what a man views as attractive? That kind of study would be impossible to make any concrete statements about. There are way too many intangible factors.

I say the sweet spot for a woman, in my opinion, and ONLY my opinion is 32. I have held this opinion from the time I was 14 until today I am 61. From my point of view, women find their true full womanhood at that age. In fact, I haven't thought about it so much but it could have gone up a notch in the past few years.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Alladino said:

I also think it's a shame that Wednesday left. In my opinion, Wednesday and Wayne have carried both B5 and B4 for long periods and it is now quite clear that the momentum has somehow gone out of both apartments.  

The fact that you chose the three girls from the longest-running apartments to be the "sexiest" suggests to me that you are very nostalgic about RLC. Thereby, It is quite clear to see how deadlocked RLC has become in all these places. Leora, I find to be a truly tragic character. She has somehow made the show a part of her life and this makes her seem very artificial and fake. Sure, she's one of the few examples where the beauty still comes across well despite her advanced age, but even with her you can see her age more and more. I think she is a good example of why 3-4 years in RLC should be a limit. Martina, although still with Alberto in an apartment, has long had a new relationship. Because this new relationship takes place almost exclusively off camera, in my opinion one can no longer really speak of an insight into her private life. It's more like many of the girls in the GoV apartments, where you always have the feeling that you're watching a waiting room rather than really following the exciting developments. Linda, is the prime example of a resident who was once fully involved, but has since resigned mentally and comes across as almost depressed. The two should have moved out 2 years ago. The only thing I may can agree on is that RLC could use a young girl with naturally large breasts (as long as this is not accompanied by a fat belly). Here I have to say that I personally prefer the normal built girls with a slim stature (a personal preference), so that this point is rather unimportant to me. Even though I think the point is valid, it doesn't have to be Linda of all girls. 

That is why I continue to think that RLC urgently needs new people and should strive for a generational change, especially in these three apartments. 

LMAO, I'm sure RLC will get right on your requests!

Il y a 22 heures, Alladino a dit :

I also think it's a shame that Wednesday left. In my opinion, Wednesday and Wayne have carried both B5 and B4 for long periods and it is now quite clear that the momentum has somehow gone out of both apartments.  

The fact that you chose the three girls from the longest-running apartments to be the "sexiest" suggests to me that you are very nostalgic about RLC. Thereby, It is quite clear to see how deadlocked RLC has become in all these places. Leora, I find to be a truly tragic character. She has somehow made the show a part of her life and this makes her seem very artificial and fake. Sure, she's one of the few examples where the beauty still comes across well despite her advanced age, but even with her you can see her age more and more. I think she is a good example of why 3-4 years in RLC should be a limit. Martina, although still with Alberto in an apartment, has long had a new relationship. Because this new relationship takes place almost exclusively off camera, in my opinion one can no longer really speak of an insight into her private life. It's more like many of the girls in the GoV apartments, where you always have the feeling that you're watching a waiting room rather than really following the exciting developments. Linda, is the prime example of a resident who was once fully involved, but has since resigned mentally and comes across as almost depressed. The two should have moved out 2 years ago. The only thing I may can agree on is that RLC could use a young girl with naturally large breasts (as long as this is not accompanied by a fat belly). Here I have to say that I personally prefer the normal built girls with a slim stature (a personal preference), so that this point is rather unimportant to me. Even though I think the point is valid, it doesn't have to be Linda of all girls. 

That is why I continue to think that RLC urgently needs new people and should strive for a generational change, especially in these three apartments. 

Maybe we can agree to disagree on putting a limit on time in RLC as Linda is still amazingly sexy and if she had sex Id love to watch it.   I do agree with Leora being a bit repetitive but I have no idea what you mean re Martina.   What do you mean by other relationship?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, darrenj1471 said:

Maybe we can agree to disagree on putting a limit on time in RLC as Linda is still amazingly sexy and if she had sex Id love to watch it.   I do agree with Leora being a bit repetitive but I have no idea what you mean re Martina.   What do you mean by other relationship?

supposedly, Martina is dating a woman and Alberto is looking to move out.

11 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Luscious Linda relaxing on the couch with her voluptuous breasts oozing out of her bra ( . )( . ) 
breast boobies GIF

I wish Linda would take a shower one day and forget to take off a tank top t-shirt. If she would do naked jumping jacks...

• Like 1