Harley, Fiora (2023) #1

Noldus

Welcome welcome welcome - EVEN WITH AN UNEXPLAINED DELAY - to the new RLC tenant … Cecilia is here to tease and slowly bring an incredible big potential on cameras , as it was so much revealed when it was Radislava’s protege .. Without Radislava’s shadow , ready to see what she can finally bring .. Any further delay , in a BORING CURRENT RLC , it would be a scandal .. except if people want to keep on seeing Tani , , Oks , Rachel , Lialia ( to name the ones that have no interest on their job … ) … Welcome once again to a very “ high potential “ candidate .. 

• Like 2

It is great having on screens two girls WHO REALLY LOVE the cameras . Cecilia had no issues exposing herself , she loves showing herself and not shy at all , the sharing screen time with Fiora who is another CAMERAS LOVER is simply an amazing combination . 

You see girls like Cecilia who ( as guests ) want to respect the time they get on cameras and being so open , smiley , good vibes and mood and at the same time , we can always think girls like Tani , Rachel , Oks and others (  that i don’t want to start disagreements and talks currently ) that don’t even fucking care inhabiting a luxury villa and having their private lives outside and not showing part of it and girls like Cecilia who seem TO BEG for a chance from RLC people and show what they can offer .. I mean , come on , the girl is a guest and she’s enthusiastic and feeling great with opening her legs , showing that she has no problems at all and the girls who are employees not willing to even stand naked despite getting paid … RLC , HIRE CECILIA ASAP so we can see something different , a breathe of fresh air …AND YES , SHE DESERVES THE PENTHOUSE for all she has contributed as ( CAREFUL HERE ) a guest . I personally hope that they send her to B4 as the new star of B4 and shake things up .. I don’t know if being Russian is already an advantage or disadvantage . But she’s one more local …

The choices of some great rock music makes this extreme warm august Saturday night very nice to watch .. Well done girls .

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is great having on screens two girls WHO REALLY LOVE the cameras . Cecilia had no issues exposing herself , she loves showing herself and not shy at all , the sharing screen time with Fiora who is another CAMERAS LOVER is simply an amazing combination . 

You see girls like Cecilia who ( as guests ) want to respect the time they get on cameras and being so open , smiley , good vibes and mood and at the same time , we can always think girls like Tani , Rachel , Oks and others (  that i don’t want to start disagreements and talks currently ) that don’t even fucking care inhabiting a luxury villa and having their private lives outside and not showing part of it and girls like Cecilia who seem TO BEG for a chance from RLC people and show what they can offer .. I mean , come on , the girl is a guest and she’s enthusiastic and feeling great with opening her legs , showing that she has no problems at all and the girls who are employees not willing to even stand naked despite getting paid … RLC , HIRE CECILIA ASAP so we can see something different , a breathe of fresh air …AND YES , SHE DESERVES THE PENTHOUSE for all she has contributed as ( CAREFUL HERE ) a guest . I personally hope that they send her to B4 as the new star of B4 and shake things up .. I don’t know if being Russian is already an advantage or disadvantage . But she’s one more local …

The choices of some great rock music makes this extreme warm august Saturday night very nice to watch .. Well done girls .

well done girls...is this Broadway lol ...Fiora wants to fuck the pretty girl and the pretty girl just wants to have some wine...nothing sexual will happen here

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

well done girls...is this Broadway lol ...Fiora wants to fuck the pretty girl and the pretty girl just wants to have some wine...nothing sexual will happen here

They are now kissing