Harley, Fiora (2023) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

First kiss for Fiora and Cecilia … Cecilia has no problems as a guest , Fiora doesn’t make stupid things  when she wants to enjoy her fun , it is weird but what can “ destroy “ the moments  of these two tonight is the ONE AND ONLY HARLEY … how strange one of the best tenants that shouldn’t be in her apartment tonight 😂🤣 … By the way , the continuous top cameras (once  again for Fiora doing something .. ) IS THE STANDARD GUARANTEE that Cecilia IS BACK on cameras and we will be seeing her AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN .. Easily .. And , let’s be honest , why not ? She totally deserves ..

Careful observation detail .. Check everyone Harley’s attention on joining the times with Cecilia and sharing currently the company in comparison to the recent visit of Mama Milena and the Model … that’s says it all of what Harley likes I guess .. 

You're ridiculous. :huh:

39 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I am a bit surprised to see Cecilia there, I don't remember her being friends with Fiora or Harley. If I am not mistaken wasn't Harley one of the girls Loraine turned against Radi, and if I am right about that it's even more odd seeing Cecilia there.

Cecilia was visiting Radislava in B4 while Harley and Fiora were staying there

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes I know, I meant I am surprised to see Cecilia in Harley's apartment when Harley turned on Radi.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

with her given from forum members name , Cecilia 

aka Radislover 

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

Fiora seems almost predatory the way she approaches the girls,like a cougar waiting to pounce....it's the way it always seemed with ulyana,Fiora was always more into it than her! 

Similar to Taylor

• Like 1