Bad sex

Guest norafan77

Guest norafan77

For the second time i've seen (the first time he had his hand around her throat), sex for Demid means no foreplay, entering Dasha roughly (doubt she's even remotely moist ) hammering her as hard as he can......over in two minutes ! This man has no idea. I also have noticed she seems to be frightened of him. Not pleasent viewing.

Guest Rodney_X

In this forum there's always someone who feels better than any male sexually tenants

"She is afraid of him" how can you know? She told you?

Demid and Dasha are great, it's rather zen, she is charming smiling

I find that you soon forget. What you have there there's 10 days in this apartment. I'm sorry this is the day and night

Guest bobbyjoe

For the second time i've seen (the first time he had his hand around her throat), sex for Demid means no foreplay, entering Dasha roughly (doubt she's even remotely moist ) hammering her as hard as he can......over in two minutes ! This man has no idea. I also have noticed she seems to be frightened of him. Not pleasent viewing.

j think you have missed the great sex session the last night

We would anyone find a reason to bitch about this couple.  They are much more adjusted to life than the previous couple.  They even go out at times.  They have friends.  They seem to do normal things.  There sex life is *there* sex life. 

Stop pre-judging and just enjoy them. Looking for a reason to be negative or cynical about this couple is very mall minded. 

Sorry for the rant.