league table

am400

Good idea or not, but at least in my country it would not work. Here, the tenant and subtenant rights are strongly protected by law. RLC tenants equated with subtenants, even if they do not pay any rent. It is almost impossible to terminate the tenant contract, unless he or she cause serious disturbance to neighbors, destroy the apartment or skip to pay the rent agreed for many months. Another reason for termination is that the homeowner moves self to live to the apartment. Nor apartment sale is not enough to break the lease. Even if agreement would contain terms regarding sex, or voting, they do not apply.

But as I said, this is the part of the law in my country, and I do not know laws in Russia or Spain.

RLC won't care; they certainly have contracts with the tenants and they no doubt consider CC members to be entirely unskilled with running such a site. It  would be handing over their investments to a tribe of frothing monkeys.

However, if you are suggesting a "Fantasy RLC" that was headquartered at CC, then the idea could be promising. Pick your team, get points for arguments with scissors, wild sex, nice friends; and you lose when they move out or break up.