B4 - General Topic 2023 #41 (August)

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Maybe avoiding speaking only in Russian or Ukrainian, so that at least they don't feel isolated.

Yes , this could be , but I really doubt that they have explained them “ this job “ in extend and that there are other apartments as well . Dylan is Italian as we know but I think neither him nor the couple is aware of that . So , let’s see how this first encounter will go . 

39 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She showed that since the Day 1 that they arrived .. on the other hand , how can you create any relationship knowing that there’s a couple next bedroom that they have their own place in Barcelona but they were brought by RLC to fill in the place because they can’t find people .. and Tereza , well , we know that if she doesn’t like people , it is better to stay aside 😏, she can be bitchy 😁

She is alot bitchy....I like her, but she's problematic!

• Like 1

The Italians will be taking over 😁 .. we have Masha . Elettra , Babi , Taylor . The funny thing is that anyone who has been brought on cameras from Italy , they have been some of the best tenants ever . Dylan and the couple together now , well , he has now an alternative apart from B1 since the couple is working and the apartment can be free at times 😆

8 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

She is alot bitchy....I like her, but she's problematic!

She’s a model type girl , diva style . She was bad in the past , she’s ok now , let’s say better . We can’t like everyone , it seems she sees these two as very indifferent persons and she doesn’t want to have any particular relationship . I think Timur would like more interactions but we know that he is too weak to Tereza and he will do in the end whatever she wishes . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

Rapinoe is a piece of shit. Not liked by many here.

Right wing US really is not a sell in the rest of the World.

She's a hero every where else, just ask the girls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2