show off

I think that lucas is a prick and a fucking show off ,how long does send in the bathroom he should be shot dead like most of the guys on here ,all the girls on here are very hot and sexy to a point but the guys are just pricks Isure the pricks on here will not say Iam right

that's not true is it ,if I had a girl friend like these girls on here I would fuck them everyday ,these guys can just do a 10 minute fuck these are young people should be at it like rabbits that's what I trying to get at Iam 47 and I can tell you if I one of these girls I be fucking them everyday

The fact that you're 47 is irrelevant when you say dumb shit like:

he should be shot dead like most of the guys on here

Why? Because they don't fuck their girlfriends everyday and you would? Why does it bother you so much that they don't? Is it because you're THAT dependent on their sex lives in order to have one of your own? Or is it because you feel these guys should be at the beck and call of their girlfriends? So you would fuck your girlfriend everyday? Good for you. Who cares? If it's that important to you, get a girl, get in front the camera and fuck her everyday. Then you won't have to think these guys should be fucking shot just for not having sex as often as you would like them to.

that's not true is it ,if I had a girl friend like these girls on here I would fuck them everyday ,these guys can just do a 10 minute fuck these are young people should be at it like rabbits that's what I trying to get at Iam 47 and I can tell you if I one of these girls I be fucking them everyday

I like you am400, I really do.  But, if you even had any one of these women for a year or more, then you would change much of what you say.

I remember when I was 15, and me and bestfriend were like, "Man, when I get me a hot wife someday, I'm going to fuck her everyday."  Believe me, we meant that too...at the time.  But, when we both reached our twenties, neither of us were saying that.  In our twenties, we both were more interested in fucking more girls (variety)...not staying with one hot chick that had become too familiar to us. 

Bottom line, most if not all heterosexual men, all become too familiar with the women/girls we get with.  This is not to say we stop loving them or anything else.  But, having the same cookies every day is nothing like having that cookie when we first tried it.  And, that is what you need to learn and come to know.

I think that lucas is a prick and a fucking show off ,how long does send in the bathroom he should be shot dead like most of the guys on here ,all the girls on here are very hot and sexy to a point but the guys are just pricks Isure the pricks on here will not say Iam right

I also have to address this "Lucas is a prick" comment.

Lucas is a fucking prick.  He is a guy who is about his own image, body, and need.  I know the type, he is just like a cousin of mine...except my cousin would call Lucas a fucking wimp...because Lucas is too small. 

Nevertheless, it still stands that Lucas is a prick.  But, that is good for "us" who like to watch.  Lucas is diverse in comparison to the other guys and we have been getting plenty of sex to watch from his overpowering of his woman (at times) and his seemingly insatiable need to fuck the shit out of her when he does.  Good for him!  Lucas is a win on RLC!

And, if you don't like him, just stop clicking on that apartment.  There's plenty others to pick from...and now that Sofia & Roman are gone, there should be a new couple soon.  Any paying members should already know that if they have checked and read their email.

I like you am400, I really do.  But, if you even had any one of these women for a year or more, then you would change much of what you say.

I remember when I was 15, and me and bestfriend were like, "Man, when I get me a hot wife someday, I'm going to fuck her everyday."  Believe me, we meant that too...at the time.  But, when we both reached our twenties, neither of us were saying that.  In our twenties, we both were more interested in fucking more girls (variety)...not staying with one hot chick that had become too familiar to us. 

Bottom line, most if not all heterosexual men, all become too familiar with the women/girls we get with.  This is not to say we stop loving them or anything else.  But, having the same cookies every day is nothing like having that cookie when we first tried it.  And, that is what you need to learn and come to know.

I especially like the fact that no one in this topic includes the woman in their answer.

its all "I would do this" and "I would do that". Has it ever occurred to anyone that some of the women don't want to "get fucked everyday"?

Guest Tigurinn
Has it ever occurred to anyone that some of the women don't want to "get fucked everyday"?

9399912.jpg

(and yes, I'm being sarcastic)