B4 - General Topic 2023 #42 (August)

I'm afraid Tani is about to leave.Last night she wrapped all her paintings in plastic and put them next to the lift in LR. Then she packed quit many of her clothes in "pillow-case" bags. Makes the leave quicker and easyer. I am going to miss her! She has been my long term favourite. I do understand her absens.She hesn't had any real friend since the thing with Taylor and Lilith! I guess she doesn't dare to trust anybody.

4 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I'm afraid Tani is about to leave.Last night she wrapped all her paintings in plastic and put them next to the lift in LR. Then she packed quit many of her clothes in "pillow-case" bags. Makes the leave quicker and easyer. I am going to miss her! She has been my long term favourite. I do understand her absens.She hesn't had any real friend since the thing with Taylor and Lilith! I guess she doesn't dare to trust anybody.

yep,  

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

Nonsense! It’s not fair to look for excuses that put her in the victim place. She CHOSE to isolate herself and focus on the life she built entirely outside the villa, most of her almost one year stay was a failure because since months she no longer has any interest in the project. I blame RLC for keeping her after so long

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, northguy said:

On the short term RLC's problem is the transition

from Russians to Ukrainians obviously (recruiting).

On the long term there are 3 big problems:

1) Sending home all Russians, because EU won't tolerate them any more.

2) If the EU finds out RLC is Russian owned, they're dead.

3) If the counter espionage finds the transmitter in the back yard

of B4, disguised as a trampoline, they'll all go to prison.

You are wrong. The transmitter is far up the arse of Lacrim.