B4 - General Topic 2023 #42 (August)

RLC need to tell tani that if shes not back and packing within the next hour they will chuck her clothes on the street, 3 girls having allnighters and the penthouse suite empty isnt good enough for a free site let alone one that people are paying to see

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

There is no difference between Zara and Aya…in terms of bating 

I personally prefer Aya's bates, the weird strip shows Zara did were off-putting. Aya's easily the best tenant in B4 right now for me, not that there's much competition.

Tonight seems like a fairly representative night: 2 girls home asleep, 4 empty beds. It's basically Aya, a bunch of part-time cast members, and an empty room. Hard to have any kind of fun social life or good vibes when that's the case.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, timber said:

I personally prefer Aya's bates, the weird strip shows Zara did were off-putting. Aya's easily the best tenant in B4 right now for me, not that there's much competition.

Each to his own.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, timber said:

Tonight seems like a fairly representative night: 2 girls home asleep, 4 empty beds. It's basically Aya, a bunch of part-time cast members, and an empty room. Hard to have any kind of fun social life or good vibes when that's the case.

I agree…I never really likes Zara bates…looked like a mandatory show with a dumb act before that lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pajero said:

rachel en préparation de foutre le camp ,RLC doit eliminer cette fille qui ne rapporte rien,DEHORS RACHEL ont aura peut etre une fille qui vit dans l'appart

You want to eliminate someone who just came while you have others that have been here for months and being a total disgrace 🙄