Politics Boards # 2 (08/11/23)

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But it's okay for you to make personal attacks upon me? And okay for you attack President Trump with "disinformation" and lies?

Wo habe ich DICH unverdient persönlich angegriffen - und wo Trump, der schon lange nicht mehr US-Präsident ist - und immer nur traurige Marionette eines US-Präsidenten war - ein LOOSER auf allen Ebenen.

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Die Amerikaner erkennen endlich, dass Donald Trump ein viel besserer Präsident war als Joe Biden (Robert L.Peters).

Höre auf mit diesem Unfug. Trump war der schlechteste US-Präsident aller Zeiten - und Joe Biden musste den hinterlassenen Unfug vom Dödel Trump erst beseitigen und USA in der Welt erst wieder Anerkennung verschaffen.

Trump war ein Idiot und ist es heute noch. Und seine Jünger, wie DU sind verdammte Voll-Idioten. Fick Dich

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

Ridge knows that it's better to fuck young Vietnamese women than die in napalm fumes. Amy go home !!

USA, the most hated people in the world !!!

But you never make personal attacks upon me, right?  Your lie exposed by your own words.:tongue:

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

Ridge knows that it's better to fuck young Vietnamese women than die in napalm fumes. Amy go home !!

USA, the most hated people in the world !!!

I guess that's why millions of people keep trying to migrate to the U.S., right? 

39 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I guess that's why millions of people keep trying to migrate to the U.S., right? 

FALSCH - Flüchtlinge aus Irak, Syrien - von Amerika erzeugt - wollen alle nach DEUTSCHLAND und nicht in diese versiffte USA, ein Land des Schreckens. 😁

3 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

WRONG - Refugees from Iraq, Syria - created by America - all want to go to GERMANY and not to this filthy USA, a country of terror. 😁

Good. Glad they are going to Germany. They won't add to the millions who are already coming into the U.S.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Good. Glad they are going to Germany. They won't add to the millions who are already coming into the U.S.

😆 👌 That kraut propagandist once again reveals his ignorance of what has been actually ocurring around the world and once again reveals that he is nothing more than a kraut propagandist.

6 hours ago, Nicholas said:

😆 👌 That kraut propagandist once again reveals his ignorance of what has been actually ocurring around the world and once again reveals that he is nothing more than a kraut propagandist.

Zur SACHE wieder kein Wort - nur Hetze und Beleidigung. Im Herz nur Stein und im Kopf nur Stroh. Höre auf zu posten, Deinen Mist interessiert niemand. Das ist reine Zeitverschwendung.