All time favorite videos

Buster

Do you guys have favorite videos of the couples; particular vids that you keep going back to? Or do you just have a collection that you choose to "use" at random? My personal favorite is one of Alina's sister getting drilled in the living room in the old apartment. I have a few others from Alina/Anton (from the old apartment) and a handful of Maya/Stepan vids, but I always find myself going back to that one of Alina's sister despite it being shitty quality and having no sound. Such a shame she didn't do more. Another fav of mine is the red dress chick from the first night Efim/Diana moved in.

I think the 'Leora Sunday alone and teasing herself' video is still the best. I think everyone watching was engrossed in her desire to pleasure herself and her awareness of being on camera and being watched. She wanted to tease herself and I think wanted to go all the way. We all wanted her to go all the way too but the tease was probably more pleasing than any of the full on sex provided by all those on RLC.

So my vote is for Leora. Then again Nora's red corset session was mind blowing too!!!

Me he perdido muchos videos ,porque llegue a este foro tarde,pero Leora efectivamente es de lo mejor de RLC, pero de todas formas otra que ya no esta es Angela, esa mujer,que no era nada extraordinario cuando bebia de mas, era muy sexy y se sentia sexy,es de ella de quien siento haberme perdido los videos,el touching Leora es extraordinario,las masturbaciones de Alma,hablando con Stefan duchandose y ella a lo suyo fueron para mi unos videos de un morbo total :P

I missed many videos, because it is late to this forum, but Leora effectively is the best of RLC, but anyway one that isn't already is Angela, woman, which was nothing extraordinary when bebia of mas, was very sexy and is felt sexy, is she who I feel I lost videos, touching Leora is extraordinary, the masturbation of soul, talking to Stefan shower and she to theirs were for my some videos of a total curiosity